💜part18💜

Words: 1720
Enjoy~~

Days passed and Fubuki is 6 months pregnant he needs more rest and care which he is having from his whole family! tae is taking care of his little brother very well.

Jk is happy that he is not alone to take care of Fubuki there is everyone taking care of him and his baby

Tae is very happy he loves little kids so much and he is gonna have one in his home to play with every day and to take care of the baby...
But Little did think that he can't forget about his first love his jungkook
He misses him so much he still wants jk to be with him...
But he can't change the fact that his brother is pregnant with his jk's child
And he has to accept his fate...
Even if it hurts...now what can he do?

Present time...

Tae was making milk for Fubuki and coffee for jk which Jk loves so much
"Here your milk bro~ and your coffee," he said and give them it
"Umm this is so tasty tae how can you make such a great coffee," jk said, and tae blushed a little"

But suddenly...

Ouch!... " Fubuki shouted tae and Jk runs to him jk bends down to his level to ask if he is ok but he found tears in his eyes. Tae panicked and went to take water for him.

What happens to you?" Jk asks in worry tae come with water and give it to Fubuki who was crying.

Ba-baby just ki-kick "he said while crying jk widened his eyes in surprise and tae was jumping in happiness

Really! " jk said and put his hand on Fubuki's baby bump to feel the kick
And soon the baby kicks powerfully
Jk was very happy to feel his baby's kick!

Tae was so happy and he also want to feel the kick of the baby so he went forward to place his hand on the baby bump but...
Something made him stop at one spot he didn't even move from where he was he just stared at what was happening in front of him!

Jk was kissing Fubuki with so much love while his one hand on the baby bump and his other hand on his neck

Tae feels heartbreaking! He didn't accept that they will kiss each other
He was here for 1 month to take care of Fubuki but he never saw them kissing each other! So why suddenly did he kiss him? Just because baby kicked?!

Tae moves backward and slowly went to his room crying silently so that no one can hear him he was damn happy for them but he can't accept the fact that now they are together and gonna have a family!

But what can he do? His heart is not letting him stay away from his love
BUT... He will...he will stay away from him for their happiness for their child for his brother...he will

"I will die but I will not come between them I'm so happy for them!" He said with tears flowing from his eyes.

On the other hand...

Jk and Fubuki notice how tae left there crying. Jk feels bad for tae but he can't do anything.
Fubuki also feels the same for his brother but he ignores it.

Jk stands up and went to take his office file with a last glance at Fubuki he leaves for the office.

After some weeks...

It was evening time and everyone was running here and there...why?...
Because tomorrow is Fubuki's baby shower and everyone is very happy about the upcoming family member
And to know the gender of the baby.

Tae is handling all the decoration. he is so cheerful about the upcoming baby! he still can't believe that he is going to be an uncle!
Tae always ignores the feeling of love in his heart for jk.
He is more focused on his brother and the baby. He is so much happy that he sometimes cries in happiness.