💜part3💜

Flashback......

Jk pov....

I was going to the garden, of course in this huge ass hell(university ) the only thing is garden that fresh my mind
I was walking on grass I'm not looking at anyone,i like to observe the trees and grass and flowers. Some of university's staff's are giving water to plants and Grass. Then i start to walk out of the garden cause now whole garden is wet, but someone fall on me i can't see the face of the person cause we both rolling on the wet grass and now we stop(lol)i try to get up and i looks at the owner of the person who make me wet in the wet ground grass 🙄

When i looks at him he was back faceing me he also try to get up from ground now he stand in front of me but still not facing me 😑 soooo what i leave it and going to my locker to change my clothes.

But this time i fall on him but how 😏 i can't get it, but i accidentally kissed him on his cheek OH. MY. GOWD. I'm shocked but wait,he is so beautiful and ethereal ho my mother (my line)his eyes is sparkle, his nose is cute and have on tip mole so cute, his cheeks are so fluffy and last thing is his soft blumbi lips I WANT TO KISS THEM. This felling is different i never fell like this my heart is beating so fast i was looking in his eyes and he also looking in mine we are so deep in each other that we even didn't notice so many people looking at us some whit jealous in eyes, some whit lovingly but i don't care I'm in important work the work of going deeper in someone eyes.......

I  think  I'm  in love

( tae is thinking same I'm very lazy to write the same thing 🙂 so...)

Tae pov.....
The guy in front of me i even don't know his name but my heart is beating is so fast for him i think..... I think i like him ohh god he is still looking at me my eyes I'm going crazy my heart is now is'💗"
Will my mom tell me make friend but I'm making someone my heart that someone is so special for me now on hehehe~~ i think.....

I love him..... ❤️

No one pov

They both are looking at each other shamelessly no one dare to break their eye contact 😍. But bell rings and it break the eyes contact 🥺. before jk again look at the blushing boy he run away cause of shyness but our muscular bunny is smiling like an idiot looking like a Bunny.

And their class started

Flashback end....

In café area present time...

Lee: woah bro you are so fast " lee said with a wide smile of course they are friends from years so they are happy for their friend "

Jack: yes, so when are you going to propose our brother- in- law hmm "Jack said in teasing tone jungkook get blush "

Jk: yeah stop teasing me you idiots and do something of that which hmm look look look how she is rolling her eyes and laughing whit my property " jealous +angry"

On the other hand tae

Tae: hey jennie do you know that boy " tae said pointing at jk "

Jennie: oh he, he is the most popular guy in university most of girls are drooling over him but he not even look at the one " jennie said roll her eyes again "(how many time she will roll her eyes🙄)

Tae: oh * but i love him hehehe~~ that's why he is not interested in someone * "tae thought "

Jennie : so do you interested in him

Tae: hmm what umm ab umm n-no no i even don't know his name

Jennie : hmm ok i will go now for my class see you later bey

Tae : bey bey jennie " jennie leave and tae stand to go to his class to but someone come in his way "

Tae :what

Boy: hey baby boy where are you going

Tae : what do mean I'm going to my class"tae said whole canteen is looking at them jk's blood boiled when he heard someone else is calling HIS boy by * baby*

Boy: chill baby boy do you want to come Whit me hmmm

Tae: why no i- "jk cut tae 😍 hero's entry "

Jk: what do you want from MY BOY hmm " jk said and tae look at him he is happy to get protect by his first crush 🤭"

Boy: oh so-sorry sir ab sorry Mister i-i don't me-an to say-say that i-

Jk: go " jk yells the boy left shaking very badly "

Tae : thanks si-sir " tae is shaking too cause the person WHO stole is kiss is very angry"

" looking at tae's shaking body jk smile to tae and said * it's okay *

Jk : what is your name

Tae : taehyung kim, your

Jk: mine is jungkook jeon nice to meet you

Same here " tae said "

Jk: are you new here because i never saw you first?

Tae: yes it's my first day in the university and, sorry for what happened in garden

Jk: ohh it's ok I'm not angry don't say sorry hmm

Tae: okay " blushing and jk smile at that "

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Hi if someone is reading my story please comment me okay how is my this part plss plss plss 🥺

I'm very happy person in the world who is having you in life

-taehyung