💜part10💜

Hey readers
200+
I'm so happy 😭😭😭
Love You'll so much

Stay safe and happy

Back to the story...

Baby let's go now." jk said"ok but...where huh? You'll go to your home and I'll mine right" hmm, for now, go home and we'll go on date in the evening ok?"tae was surprised but he agreed to go with him, after all, he is his boyfriend now"ok kookie I'll wait hm, I'll go ok bye" he said with full heart eyes he was so happy it's his first time and ever first feeling of love that's why he so happy by the new feeling in his heart.

I think you forget something so fast" jk said " me... Umm, I... What kookie-- ohh I'm so sorry come here" he said and give him the softest kiss " is it ok mr jeon or something else left hm??

No, it's ok for now. let's meet in the evening ok

(((((((((((((((((((((((())))))))))))))))))))))))

Tae pov...

This feeling is so special for me. the love kookie is giving me
I hope we will be together till the end of our life.
He was thinking about their future when his mom calls him down "yes mom I'm coming" he shouts back"

it is his date for the first time so he wants to look gorgeous for his only love.

"What should I wear?? This one... no it's not that good, I think this... aish it's too complicated to wear something good " he said while picking up his clothes for the date, but he can't find which he wants to wear.

"Wait... Last week I went shopping, and I brought oh God why didn't it come to my head"

He opens his closet which was away from other ones and takes out the outfit he wants to wear.

"Yeah it's wonderful for me now I'll go to change," he said and left to the changing room...

What about jk let's see...

DAD, I TOLD YOU I HAVE A BOYFRIEND, AND I AM HAPPY WITH HIM DO YOU UNDERSTAND HUH???

Jk said shouting at his father who is fuming in anger like how can he shouts at his father second is he has a boyfriend and he didn't tell them yet

And how confidently he told his best friend that no one else is in his life

But here his son after letting out that he has a boyfriend his heart starts to hurt cause he promises his best friend to be his friend to the family.

However, the truth is his son has a damn boyfriend which he doesn't like at all.

Tala:look I have already promised somebody an--

Jk:dad why can't you understand? I love someone and your promise is more important than your son's love

Tala:JUNGKOOK!!! For whom you are arguing with your father huh?

The person who loves you from your born to the last breath of the person you called the father

And here you are arguing with that father who spends all his money and love on you!!" he said"

Dad, I didn't mean to say that I--"jk cut by his mom"

Kookie honey you never told us about your relationship with boy/girl, and now when we tell you about your marriage you are telling us about this." his mother said in the teary-eyed cause she wants her friend's son to marry her son"

Jimin and yoongi were not at home cause Jimin's mood swings he wants to go to see a new movie which was in the theater so they went there.

Mom listen I confess my love to him just today at university and you... You guys think I'll not tell you huh?

You are the one who should say sorry because you didn't tell me and fixed my wedding with a person I even don't know." jk said"

You are my son and I don't need to ask you for--..." jk cut him off"

Wait, dad then yoongi hyung must be not your son that's why he did love marriage? Please answer me?!!" jk said in venom tone his eyes are all red"

"There is no word for tala to say his son is wrong. He is now feeling guilty for not understanding his son's feelings"

Dad, I love you I always respect you and love you. How can you think I'll not tell you about my boyfriend
You're my superhero dad you are my father." after hearing what jk said both tala& Jhogi has tears in their eyes"

Son, I'm so-sorry b-baby i-i didn't mean to" jk went to his superhero and hugs him"
Jhogi also can't control it and break down in front of the two Jk also hugs his mother"

Shh mom it's ok you want me to marry someone who will love me and take care of me well right??" jk maintains"

But after knowing who is my soon to be the husband you will be so much happy mom&dad" jk said while remaining his baby is"

Tala chuckles at his son's cuteness and said

Who is the lucky boy??

You will find out soon cause it's our date today and we'll go to hyung's cafe" jk said smiling like a lovesick boy"

Omo my baby grew up so fast. I'm so happy for you baby

But when is he coming here and what is his name"jhogi said wanting to know who is the boy"

Mom, you will know soon, and even though you have met with him.

"Jhogi was about to ask some more questions but jk cut her and said he is getting late for his date "

Ok, son you go freshen up and change into something good like a gentleman ok go to your date." tala said and pat has his son back"

Ok bye 👋
take care of yourself and your family
Bye love you all
My pet lovers