💜part19💜

At the police station---

Tae didn't talk to anyone when the police ask him why he do that he just simply say he didn't do anything on purpose which is true~

When tala gets to know about the situation he runs to the police station and tries to take taehyung home
He tell that he was the one who said taehyung to bring the alcohol so...

Tae is out of jail and he didn't look happy he was lost in something but this silence of him was killing his father so much.
Tae went home and didn't talk to kiyara of course why would he? When he tries to explain everything even though his mother didn't hear him and slaps him and lets the cops drag him out of the house he was sad that his mother didn't support him nor even trust him!

After tala told everything to everyone jk was so guilty that he shouts at tae and even call him mean names in front of everyone. He was feeling so much guilty.
' I will apologize to him' jk thought and went to sleep.

Next morning--
Jk got ready to go to taehyung's house and eat his breakfast and was about to go when a hand of his husband hold onto his arm and asked with puppy eyes" can I come with you?" "No," jk said simply but Fubuki is stubborn so he has no way to go so he said yes " thanks "

At Kim's mansion--

Everywhere was darkness no one was in the living room or the kitchen no workers were there.
"Where are workers?" Fubuki asks to himself

Suddenly they heard some loud noises from upstairs and they went there to see the food on the ground glass broken paintings broken.
Fubuki's eyes caught something he went near the thing and it was a photo lying on the cold floor with broken glass.
When he looks at the broken photo his eyes get teary it was his and tae's photo while they were laughing!

It was a really beautiful photo of the brothers. jk also join him and he looks at the photo then they again hear some noise and they went in the direction of the voice

After the wall, jk and Fubuki saw kiyara crying while sitting on the cold floor head down, and kai tried open the door of tae's room but no response.

"Dad what is happening here," Fubuki asks with worry but Kai shouts at him "are you happy now?!" Kai asks in bitterness he was so angry with everyone and how they treat his loved son.
First, jk stole his son's smile and happiness, and now Fubuki snatched his reputation.
Everyone whom his son loved so much betrayed him even his mom didn't take his side and slapped him in front of so many people!

Dad what are you saying " Fubuki said tears in his eyes " I'm telling the truth," Kai said now looking at both of them with red eyes " your cause of this all if you never come in between tae and jk they must be happy now and you know--

Kai gets cut when Fubuki starts to clap and laugh loudly

"Wow, dad wow now I'm the cause of this situation? Is this my fault that I'm pregnant with jk child or is the problem me? You guys always support him and listen to him! Now, what is my fault?! What do you want me to do now for him huh? Should I die because of him?

Fubuki stops when he heard the door opening sound everyone's attention went to the door and there was a drunk taehyung standing with a bottle of alcohol his body with red and purple marks his hair was not stable and his eyes were full of blood shoot red!

Baby my son--" kiyara gets cut when tae looks at her with his dangerous tiger eyes.
Just by her son's dead look, she took back her steps and again place her head on the wall cause she know what she has done.

What did you say huh? I can't hear from inside the room now tell me clearly"tae said with so such a deep voice which make Fubuki stone he never in his life see his so sweet and lovely brother like this.

Wow, dad wow I'm the cause of this situation " tae said and look at Fubuki straight into his eyes.
So listen = I never said that you are the cause of this situation.

Is this my fault that I'm-- no you are pregnant with jk's child or the problem is you
Then the problem is my heart that my heart thinks that you both will trust me and tell me that it is fine everything will be okay but you guys betrayed me! " tae start to cry and his every sod was making jk's heart shatter in millions of pieces"
Do you think I'm the one who is at the fault? I was the one who sleeps with my brother's boyfriend? Or do you think I'm the one who is breaking the relationship with you by trying to kill your child!?
HOW CAN YOU EVEN THINK LIKE THIS! " tae shouts at jk and Fubuki who hang their head low.

I doubt that you even love me, kook or it was all time passed and you just play with my heart " tae said and walk closer to his EX... Jk looks at tae with surprised eyes that how can he doubt his PUER love for him? " I never play with your heart! I was loyal to you even when you cheat on me with my brother! And leave me alone you never think about me what will I do? Without you?

I-i lov-loved you-you ko-kook but in-in ret-urn you ga-gave me unbearable pai-pain.

Tae said went closer to jk and passed out in his arms Kai was about to come but jk held tae in bridal style and went inside the room and laid him down on the bed

jk places tae on the bed and cried silently he was thinking about tae's every word

And on the other side Fubuki  was feeling guilty for whatever he did to his brother and that's when his stomach starts to hurt badly.

" Aahh it hurts " he shout and sit on the floor because pain was so much!
Jk runs to him and hold him in his arm and went to hospital

After 4 hours...

"Congratulations mr. Jeon you become father!"one nurse tell jk and he was on cloud nine after seeing his son!

"Hey my baby you know you're so cute" jk said while crying and kissing the baby and baby was smiling softly.

There was his all family who was so happy for them. One by one they all take the baby in their arms.

"Sir you can meet your husband now" one nurse said and went inside the where Fubuki was. Jk slowly move in the room and sit on the side chair of the bed while baby in his hands.

Fubuki was looking at him and his baby who was more likely sleeping in jk's arms.

"Give him to me " Fubuki said and jk did and looking at them with not so much love?!

Why are you not happy jungkook? You must be happy after seeing your family complete? Right?. Then why you still not feeling happy' jk ask to himself.

After thinking so much jk take a big decision that he will leave the country so tae will not hurt from now on.that is what he thinks.

2 months passed...

Days passed away and jk left the country with his little family and again didn't think about that poor soul about tae he again left him in darkness.

"What was you expecting dumb head person huh? He will never choose you against his family. He don't care about your feelings and you here wasting your tears for him? AGAIN???"
Tae was talking to himself while looking at mirror.

" You will regret what you have done to me! I'll never leave you!

And from that day taehyung change himself totally different from how he was before.

Old tae left...

End of flash back....