💜part32💜

Still flashback...

Can't we do anything now? There must be anyway!" Tae again asks in expectation but all his hope crashed down when he saw Yeonjun's hopeless face which was so pale now he wants to do something for his best friend and wants to make his every movement memorable...but what can he do? When suddenly yeonjun said "Tae don't tell this to my father please," Yeonjun said tae widened his eyes " Why didn't you tell him till now you should tell him yeonjun! You're the only person for him you know it right?" Tae asks" That's the problem tae. If my father knows the reason he will try to cure my disease. But there is no medicine for my health to be like before I was! And if he lost me in my medical condition he will kill all the doctors who had done nothing to me but Dad will not leave them alive he will kill them for sure...and I don't want to kill people because of me " Yeonjun said sobbing hardly in taes arms who pats his back to calm him down.

I don't want to leave him tae he is my father and mother too he takes care of me like a mother and father. I'm the only one for him tae. How can God be so cruel to us first my mom then me? Why tae my father a good person my dad is my hero. He even promises me that he will ban all illegal companies for me for his son! " yeonjun mumbled in his cries tae was holding back his tears don't want to be weak for his best friend

After 1 hour...

Yeonjun is calm now sitting silently " Is there anything I can do for you yeonjun that will make you happy" tae ask with dried tears yeonjun looked at him slowly and said "If I ask you something will you give me, "Yeonjun asked a crack voice like going to cry and yes tae was right yeonjun hug him and cry like a baby " will you?" He again asks" Yes I will do anything for you," tae said sadly smiling he never thought something like this will happen...when yeonjun said while wiping his tears

Will you be my love till I die

He ask tae shocked before he could respond yeonjun said " I know it's wrong but my love for you is real I'm in love with you tae. I tried very hard but I can't stop loving you. Whenever you are with me I feel alive you know? I never told you but today I'll say that you are the most beautiful person for me in this whole world...I love you...can you love me till I die?...

Tae was fully shocked now he doesn't know what to say or what to feel. How to answer or how to react. He was numb. He never loves his best friend in that way and he doesn't want to. He wants his love to be special, romantic, emotional, and most importantly his first...

Which he can't give to someone he doesn't love. But the situation is different! It's his best friend who is going to die. He can't break the pure soul's heart who will not be around him when he would need him, his hugs

" I will till you die," tae said to Yeonjun who smile happily. Hugs his best no-boyfriend and kisses his cheeks" I love you tae so much" Yeonjun said " I love you too...as a best friend...nothing more in my heart for you...hope you understand" tae said yeonjun nodded sadly but still smile...he was happy that tae accept him but he was wrong " don't make false hopes, please yeonjun for you I'm doing this but never think I'll fall for you!" Tae said clearing everything....like this they talked for some time more and left...where Yeonjun was happily sleeping and where tae was continuously crying while thinking about his friends will leave him in just 6 months...

2 months passed happily they were like a couple now because Yeonjun wanted to...but tae never let him cross his limits...now they were in Yeonjun's house in the hall...
Tae was cracking so many jokes for Yeonjun who was laughing continuously tae was happy seeing him happy this is what he wants...from behind of wall a certain male was looking at everything with a pleasant smile who was yeonjuns father!

Mr. Choi liked the bond between tae and Yeonjun his son was more laughing this day. As a father, he knows very well that Yeonjun loves tae and wants to spend his whole life with him but poor him doesn't know his son will leave him in 4 months...he also like tae as he takes good care of Yeonjun and was his first friend. Never leave his side even when he was wrong. After seeing all this mr. Choi always thought that they are meant to be with each other... but what we saw is not always true. Feelings in Yeonjun heart are true love but for tae it is nothing...he never saw him in that way he is just his best friend of Yeonjun...but yeonjun didn't understand nor will his father...

Days passed and now only 1 month left yeonjun was having so many breathing problems, blood coughing, itching in the throat many more but still no one knows he only tells this to tae...
Mr. Choi was dreaming that his son is going to marry tae and so many thoughts are running through his mind. Sometimes he feels suspicious about Yeonjun's health but Yeonjun tells his father that he is fine but deep down only he knows how much he is hurt...poor him got his love only 6 months and 5 months already left...
Meanwhile, tae is very sad his friend will leave him in one month in these 5 months he didn't feel anything toward Yeonjun nothing has changed for him he takes Yeonjun as his friend!

Let's see what happens today...

Like always tae come to yeonjuns house to meet him and spend some time with him. He went into his room where he saw Yeonjun changing his clothes "Oh sorry I didn't know you were changing " tae said and turned his head but left shocked after what Yeonjun did...he pinned tae on the wall closing the door and forcefully attached his lips with taes. Tae didn't even have time to think just what happens he went blank but then he understands what just happened with all his force he pushed Yeonjun...and a hard slap landed on his right cheek...
" How dare you? How dare you tried to kiss me? " tae shouted his lungs out while crying hardly seeing all this yeonjun come bask to his scene and try to touch tae but again tae slapped him hard yeonjun was trying but now he gets angry on tae and throw him on the bed hovering over him..." What are you doing " where tae just complete his sentence yeonjun again kissed him hungrily like he didn't eat for days...tae was trying his best to protest against him but no use...now he had enough and he kicked on yeonjuns belly yeonjun fall down in pain tae get up and runs with messy hairs and teary eyes...

" I just thought to help you to grant your last wish but you took advantage of me yeonjun I hate you never show me your ugly face from now on just die you deserve it" tae shouted while running and mr. Choi heard everything! He went inside Yeonjuns room to see a lifeless body on the floor covered with blood his whole world collapsed he try to wake him up but no movement yeonjun was already dead!

Mr. Choi thought that tae has done this to his son! Tae is the murderer of Yeonjun

" I'll make you regret everything you had done to my son I thought you are a nice person but you kill him, my only son... I'll kill you, Kim taehyung! Make you suffer" mr. Choi said while holding Yeonjuns photo frame close to his heart...

From here all the misunderstandings take place. After that incident, tae went home and got to know that they are moving to Korea in a week he didn't know that Yeonjun already dies but he was so angry that he didn't inform Yeonjun who was already dead! That makes me. Choi is more sure that tae is the reason behind Yeonjuns death...

Hope you all understand