💜part16💜

Still flashback...

Why did you destroy my son's life? " Kai asks fire in his voice which makes the whole corridor silent and listens to him jk who was still holding back his tears looks at him and then down

I WANT ANSWER" he didn't shout or yell at him but his voice was holding another level of emotion.

Uncle, I didn't mean to--" jk gets cut off by the venom voice of kiyara.
BUT YOU DID, YOU DESTROY MY CHILD HE LOVED YOU like a lovesick person we were also happy with this relationship but we were not aware that people have two faces.

Enough!!! Whatever comes to your mouth you'll say about my son. I know him well he is my blood he will never do that I think tae had cheated him first that's why he did that with him to know---

No mom what are you talking about!? He never did anything like this you are wrong " jk said and Fubuki who was there can't see the situation and fainted and fell on the floor.

Fubuki son what happened to you"kiyara yelled and jk picked him up in a bridal style and went to the other room for his checkup"

In the checkup room...
Only jk is there because everyone is in tae's room at the front door waiting for his waking up...

What happens to him, doctor. is he alright is my child alright??" Jk asks to doctor who was checking Fubuki and his baby yes Fubuki is pregnant.

No mr. Jeon, he is not fine not the child inside him he is weak, and please don't give him stress it's not good for your child.
And I'll give you the list of medicine do bring the medicine ok?

Ok doctor." He said but lost in his thoughts. he was thinking to move abroad for Fubuki's treatment and a better environment for him and his child " if I stay here I'll always think about tae or feel always guilty. so I should go away from him for my better and tae's too he will also move on.

He sighs and went inside Fubuki's room and sits there while placing his palm on his flat belly and talking to his unborn child" baby daddy did a huge mistake in his life. He is very guilty for doing this who loves Daddy the most I hurt him the most I'm so sorry baby but will you love me?.

On the other hand, with tae

He wakes up and again asks about jk his mom who was sitting there for hours looking at him with so much warmth in her heart after her son woke up but she didn't answer the question of tae who was still looking at her for his answer.

But a strong pain rushed into his head and he close his eyes tightly kiyara look at him with worried eyes but soon cooed at the sight of her son who is having the hardest time of his life now rubbing his eyes like a 3-year-old baby looking all cute his father who come after filling the bill of the hospital also cooed at the seen.

But who knows when their cute baby will turn into the person they never thought of. he stares at his parents feeling very bad for troubling them and making them worried about him.

Mom dad I'm sorry I make you worried and tired I'm so sorry" he said in a low tone but enough for his parents to hear. They both smile softly and just stare at him they just want a smile on his face.

It's ok my love you are more important to us if you're happy then we are happy ok baby "his mother said while caressing his cheeks.

Time skip...

Tae was resting on a hospital bed when he heard the door opening sound and someone coming inside he open his eyes to see jk standing at the door head hanging low.

I know you're guilty of pranking me. you both are so bad kookie. I love you both so much and you two do too. You were only seeing how much I love you right? That's why you guys prank me!
" now who is gonna tell the innocent soul the truth of his life, who is thinking his most beloved person just pranks him but the fact is... Jk comes to tell him"