さん

When the clock strikes 4:00 pm, the bell started to ring - dismissal time.

"Do you have any plans this weekend, Ai?" Kairi asks as she, Ai and Nami walk side by side out of middle school building.

Ai shook her head. "I'm actually free all weekend." She says, "What are you planning on?"

"Let's go watch a movie before hell week starts!" Kairi suggests

"I'm in!" Nami says

"I'll come too!" Ai agrees.

Both Kairi and Nami waved their hands at Ai as they headed off into a different direction. Ai waved her hand back at them, as she was about to turn around, she bumped into a lean chest.

"Damn you, Koko." Ai sighs, glaring at the boy who has his tongue stuck out on her.

"Cursing at guys like that won't get you a boyfriend, little Ai." He smiles at her, placing a hand on top of her head.

"Come on, Koko. She still has to be at the studio in less than thirty minutes." Inui informs him.

Kokonoi retrieved his hand from the top of her head. "Dibs on Ai sitting beside me!" He playfully calls, handing her his gang jacket uniform before putting on the spare helmet on her head.

And then the three of them sped to Minato City.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

To: Ai
From: Yuna

Hey, can't come with you tonight to Musashi Shrine. Got a date with my boyfriend. If you need anything, let me know. pm 6:47

Ai stared at Yuna's text in disbelief. Was she seriously going to put her boyfriend first over their pair work? And since that was the case, she slumped her shoulders before tossing her phone inside her bag. She didn't know if it was wise to tell her older siblings where she would be going after ballet session, but since they were busy off with their own worlds at night, she decided not to.

To: Kokonoi & Inui
From: Ai

Meeting up with a classmate to finish our homework together. Don't pick me up, we'll walk home together! pm 6:51

"Ladies, please gather around. I have an important announcement to make." Ms Yamazaki says, taking a seat on the metal chair. All the girls, including Ai, sat on the floor before her.

"As you all would like to know, the school will be hosting a theater play and it will be held at the New National Theatre." A chorus of oh's and ah's errupted from the girls. But Ai kept her mouth shut, bringing her legs closer to her chest.

"The chosen play is....Sleeping Beauty." The girls applauded, most of them were already getting excited.

"Auditions will be held next week. Do your very best everyone! Session dismissed!" Ms Yamazaki says, smiling at each girl before exiting out of the studio.

Slipping back into her uniform, Ai quickly exited out of the building and ran from Minato to Shibuya. From city to city. All the while she's running, she couldn't help but think that she's going to be in so much trouble. A girl like her all by herself at night like this is a deadly invitation for unwanted guests.

But Ai made it to the busy, bustling and illuminating city of Shibuya safely.

To: Yuzuha
From: Ai 

Might meet you late. I still have a pair activity to do with a classmate. pm 7:22

Though Ai arrived in Shibuya, she still continued to run towards the direction of where Musashi Shrine is. But when she got there, the place was dark. Not a single soul of a security guard nor a visitor was in sight. Or so that was what she thought.