Turning her head around, Ai was met with someone with familiarity, she just couldn't put a finger where and when did she meet this person again.

"Ah- we met when you kicked one of my friends at the Shrine!" He chuckles, rubbing the back of his head. "That was a pretty good kick you gave him. Even he's impressed!" He told her.

Ai blushed as she remembered that night. "I'm really sorry about that! I was just startled and kicked him out of instinct!" she reasons.

The boy just smiles her way. "No need to be sorry. You caught me that night as well."

The light pink tint in her cheeks deepened. "You know...I still don't know who you are."

"You can call me Mikey!"

Ai's smile brightened when she finally got his name. "Nice to meet you, Mikey! I'm Ai!" she greets him.

"Oi, Mikey. We've got places to go." Draken says as he entered the beauty shop. But when he notices Ai with him, his stern look softened and he smiled at her. "Yo, Ai!"

"Hello!" Ai greets him, waving her hand at him.

"Let's go, Mikey." Draken says, but Mikey makes no attempt to leave, huffing his cheeks before pouting.

"Can't that wait? I still want to spend time with Ai!" He whines. His feet still planted on the ground and his eyes still on Ai's figure. When Draken notices that Mikey hasn't moved yet, he takes a hold of his collar from behind and started dragging him away.

When the two left, Ai was left speechless. Turning to face the lip creams in front of her, she picked up the box of coral pink shade. Behind Ai, both Nami and Kairi started to loom behind her.

"When did you get so famous with the guys?"

"Who are they? Where did you meet them?"

"Don't keep them to yourself, Ai! Introduce us too!"

"Don't be silly." Ai shuts them down, shaking her head. "I am not that close with my brother's friends. But they seem like good guys to me." She says, going over to the counter to purchase her lip cream.

"I should have told my mother to give birth to a brother first before me!" Nami frowns, following Ai, Kairi following both of them suit.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

"Mikey says to bring you with me for tonight's meeting."

"He said what?"

Ai stared at Hakkai for a solid minute, unable to process what he had just told her.

"Mikey says to bring you with me for tonight's meeting." Hakkai repeats. "Don't know what he wants but just go with it, alright?" Hakkai says, as he was about to leave, he turned around before facing Ai once more.

"But you're going to stick with me, alright?! Don't want those guys, except Taka chan, getting close to you!"

Ai nodded her head, nevertheless. After washing the dishes, she climbed up to her room and opened her closet. This was the first time a guy wanted to see her, and the thought of it made her heart swell. Ai would be caught lying if she didn't wanted to dress to impress. Going over to her hanged clothes, she slipped onto her blue knitted sweater tucked under a matching blue pleated skirt and white tennis shoes. Tying her hair up into a high ponytail.

When she finished dressing up, she sat behind Hakkai on his bike, the spare helmet on her head.

"We'll be going to Taka chan's home first before going to the Shrine. Hang tight, okay?"