じゅうろく

The following weekend, Ai found herself on what seemed to be like a double date - her with Mikey along with Emma and Draken.

"Oi, hurry up you two!" Draken calls. Him and Emma turned around to look at them.

Ai was sure that Mikey was purposefully walking in a slow pace with her. Their hands swaying slightly between them, Mikey made a swooshing hand motion.

"You two go on ahead!" Mikey says, tightening his hold around Ai's hand.

As Emma and Draken went on ahead, both Ai and Mikey continued to walk around the arcade. And while walking around, she caught sight of a cute stuffed toy inside the claw machine.

"It's so cute!" Ai beams, going over to the claw machine to admire the toy inside.

"Do you want it?" Mikey asks, going over to stand beside her. Ai nodded her head happily.

As Ai nodded her head, Mikey was quick to take out his a few of his tokens from his pocket and inserted three into the machine. Ai kept cheering for him even when Mikey had a few close attempts of taking a hold on the plushie only for it to bounce back.

One attempt turned into two attempts

Two attempts turned into three attempts

Three attempts lead to Mikey taking out all the tokens he has from his pocket

Four attempts turned into five attempts

The sixth attempt wherein Mikey successfully got the plushie and handed it over to Ai.

"Thank you so much!" Ai smiles, jumping slightly on her spot as she threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly before placing repeated kisses on his left cheek.

Pouting, Mikey pointed at his lips. "You keep missing." he glumly spoke. To which made Ai cup his cheeks in her hands and placed a long peck on his lips.

The four of them continued to hang around the mall, even when the afternoon sun began to set and make way for the night moon.

"Do you want to eat anything? My treat" Mikey says. Ai turned her head both left and right to see what restaurants were near them. Her free hand holding onto the stuffed plushie, she pointed at the ramen restaurant.

"How about ramen?" She asks, her eyes slightly widening when she realizes something. "Where's Draken and Emma?" she asks again

Mikey shrugs, slightly throwing his head back. "Come on. I'm hungry." He whines cutely, heading over to the ramen shop while dragging Ai inside.

After dinner, Mikey drove all the way Ai home.

"Bye bye!" Ai says, hugging onto the plushie in her arms. "Drive safe, okay? I love you!" turning her heels around, Ai was about to enter her house when she realizes something.

"Hm? Why aren't you going home yet?" She asks, turning around to face Mikey who was sitting on his bike.

"I don't want to go home. And I miss you already." He sulked.

Skipping closer to him, Ai wrapped her arms around Mikey's head and brough him closer to her chest, resting her head on top of his.

"I miss you too already. But we still have tomorrow, and the next day after that and the next next day after that." She says, gently caressing her thumb on his cheek. "If it was possible, I'd collect all of my days and give them to you."

Her words reached into Mikey's heart and gave out a warm feeling all over his body. Smiling a little, he placed his hands on her forearm and closed his eyes.