さんじゅうご

AN: Double updates because 2k reads special!

"I hope that...despite you and my brother have already drifted apart...nothing changes between us." Emma says, looking at Ai with hopeful eyes.

Ai, who smiled at Emma with her eyes closed, nodded her head. "Of course! Nothing will change between us even though me and Mikey have already broken up. I'm still hurt by what happened...but eventually I'll get better!" Ai says, nodding her head once again with determination.

"Yay! I hope you won't get shocked by what I'm going to tell you next though!" Emma chirps, taking a sip on her soda cream drink.

"It depends...what is it?" Ai asks, curiosity piquing her.

"Me and Draken are already dating!" Emma says, clasping her hands together. Immediately, Ai leaned forward to give Emma a hug. After years of pining, Ai felt happiness washing over her as Emma finally reached the boy of her dreams.

"Also, did you know that Pah and Yumi are dating too?" Emma adds, taking another sip on her drink. Ai furrows her eyebrows before slumping her shoulders, thoughts swarming inside her head.

"What is it?" Emma asks

"Hina has Takemichi...you and Draken...and then Pah and Yumi..." Ai's voice trails before smiling bitterly to herself. "Why is everyone suddenly dating?" She asks, dramatically placing a hand on her chest.

Emma shrugs her shoulders playfully. "Maybe you and Mikey are the push that everyone needed." She says before chuckling. "No but seriously, you just got out of a relationship! Enjoy these moments for yourself before loving someone again. You never know if he's around the corner!" Emma says, whisking her index finger.

"Probably so." Ai smiles, leaning close to take a sip on her cherry cola drink.

"Ha? Didn't know you two would be here."

Both Ai and Emma turned their heads to see who it was, and not from afar it was Draken and Mitsuya walking towards them, taking a seat besides them.

"Why are you two here?" Emma asks, feeling a little annoyed that her little date with Ai got disturbed.

"We were here too?" Draken says, leaning closer to her.

As Ai zoned out from Emma and Draken, she turned to see Mitsuya looking at her with a small smile on his face. "Hi" he greets her.

"Hello to you too" she says, smiling back at him. "Want to try?" she asks, sliding her glass drink towards him. Mitsuya took a hold on the glass and took a sip, Ai felt herself blush a little when his lips situated on the straw. Mentally shaking her head, she told herself that its nothing and not something else. Something else like indirect kissing. Nope, no.

"You know" Mitsuya begins to say, sliding her glass back to her, "Luna and Mana keeps bugging me on when you'll visit them." He says, grinning a little as he rests his elbow on top of the table, resting his cheek on top of his hand as he looks at Ai. "I guess my sisters love having you around."

Smiling to herself, Ai took a sip on her drink. "School isn't too hectic yet. So I guess I can make time to play with your sisters." She says, taking a quick glance at him before looking away. Unable to explain the feeling why she felt her face heating up.

"Oh I remembered something" Ai says, her eyes slightly widening before turning to face Mitsuya again. "My friends told me that there's a peach farm that allows fruit picking. We can go there with your sisters." Ai says, smiling a little. "I'll tell Hakkai to come along." She says, nodding her head a little. "Yuzuha's become a little busy. Senior year and everything." She spoke, shrugging her shoulders a little.