しち

When the following morning arrived, the first thing that popped into Ai's mind was her date with Mikey. While preparing for school, she had to bite her inner lower lip to conceal her little squeals and prevent herself from smiling while making breakfast.

"You're awfully quiet today" Hakkai starts to say, looking at Ai as the three of them eat in the table.

Shaking her head, Ai shoved her mouth with food. "I'm okay" she says, chewing her food while thinking of other things.

"Are they bullying you at school?" Yuzuha asks. But Ai shook her head.

"Were the girls at the academy being mean to you?" Ai shook her head once more.

"I'm really okay!" Ai announces, finishing her in three bites. "Just a little nervous about the auditions." She nodded her head, gulping down the glass of water.

Yuzuha, who bought her fake facade, patted her shoulder and smiled at her younger sister. "You'll definitely land on the lead role! This is me passing my good luck pat to you!"

Before the three of them could leave the house and head to their respective schools, Taiju had called for Ai, giving her another allowance. But as Ai stepped out of the house, she divided the money again with her other two older siblings.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

"The school festival is a few months away...but who are you planning to bring here?" Nami asks as the three of them sat down on their favorite brown bench in the school's courtyard, eating cup of ice creams in their hands.

"My little sister. She loves watching the fireworks at night." Kairi says, leaning her back while swinging her crossed leg lightly before turning to face Ai. "Will you bring your hot guy friends with you, Ai?"

Ai grimaced, biting the wooden spoon between her teeth. "They're probably busy. I'll just bring my older siblings with me." She says, allowing the strawberry ice cream to melt inside her mouth.

"Booooring." Nami says, dramatically sighing. "Since when did you get close to Matsuno and Baji?"

Ai leans her back on the bench, watching the clouds slowly move before taking another bite on her ice cream. "It's kind of a long story." she replies, being reminded of that night's events.

"I think we have-"

"Here you are, Ai!"

The three of them turned their heads around at the same time, finding a couple of guys laying down on the ground. The sight of Mikey smiling and waving at her.

"You promised me a date yesterday remember?" He reminds her, leaning his face closer to hers.

Smiling, Ai nodded her head and stood up from the bench. "I did! I just need to get my backpack from my classroom."

"I'll go with you!" Mikey says. As the two of them walked up, Ai turned to Draken who was leaning his back on the wall.

"Did you beat them up?" Ai asks. Draken nodded his head.

"Why though?"

"They annoyed me."

As Ai was about to say something, she felt a hand tugging the short sleeve of her uniform. It was Mikey pulling her away from Draken.

"Give me attention too" He mumbles, pouting at her. Finding his sulking expression adorable, Ai felt a little bold and held his hand in hers. Taking the lead back to her classroom.