よんじゅう

Taking the bus before switching to take two trains to Disneyland, Ai quipped her hands with a vintage film camera to capture the memories of this day - how Luna and Mana sat on their seats on their knees while looking outside the window with Mitsuya sitting in between, how Yuzuha covered her ears with headphones while looking outside the window as well and how Hakkai was sleeping beside her.

The long walkway entrance had Luna and Mana bouncing on their spot while holding Mitsuya's hands. With the tickets given by Nami's mother, the six of them immediately entered.

"Where do you two want to go first?" Mitsuya asks as he bent down to be on face level with his sisters.

The way Luna's and Mana's eyes glimmered didn't go unnoticed by the teenagers, of course the four of them knew that happiness and adrenaline are rushing into them, the two of them pointing at the blue, pink and purple colored castle with the words ' It's a Small World ' etched in cursive font.

Since the theme park just opened, there wasn't much of a line and they are the first to enter the happiest cruise. With Luna, Mitsuya and Mana sitting in the very front and then Yuzuha, Ai and Hakkai sitting behind them. As the fifteen seater boat started sailing inside, both Luna and Mana became at awe and watched as the many different doll machines happily sing to the song. When they reached the end of the cruise and got out of the boat, the two girls were still bouncing with energy.

"Where do you two wanna go next?" Mitsuya asks. Both Luna and Mana didn't have a hard time pointing out where they wanna go to next as the six of them stood close to the carousel. As Ai sat on top of a white horse, the beautiful sound of the calliope started to play and the ride started moving in rotation with the horses and carriages moving up and down. With her hands holding onto the camera, Ai began to film Mitsuya and his sisters before moving her camera to focus on her older siblings sitting in front of her.

As the six of them then went to Alice's Tea Party ride, the four teenagers split up - Hakkai and Mitsuya took care of Luna while Yuzuha and Ai took care of Mana. Sitting inside the colorful teacup with Mana in between them, the whimsical music started to play and then Yuzuha started to spin the wheel slowly. Sounds of laughter elicits their lips as slowly Yuzuha picks up the pace and the teacup starts to move faster.

"Are you okay, Mana?" Ai asks as they got out. The little girl with a bright smile on her face nodded her head happily but then frowned as she pointed at her stomach.

"Hungry..." she mumbles.

"Alright, let's go eat!" Ai beams, taking a hold of her hand as they gather together.

Situating themselves inside a cafe, both Luna and Mana ordered Mickey Mouse shaped waffles with a single scoop of vanilla ice cream and chocolate syrup, Mitsuya ordered a Mickey Mouse shaped curry bun, Hakkai ordering a little green men custard flavored mochi and Yuzuha and Ai ordering Mickey Mouse shaped churros.

After eating, the six of them took a stroll around as their stomachs digested their food. After minutes of strolling, both Luna and Mana pointed towards the The Enchanted Tiki Room, heading over there, they waited a little bit in line.

"Mai is such a pretty name" Ai spoke to herself, taking a pictures of the facade of the function room with her camera.

"I think so too." Mitsuya suddenly spoke, standing a little close behind Ai which made her jump a little.

"You scared me for a bit." She chuckles softly, turning her camera to face Mitsuya. "How are you feeling?" she asks, smiling at him as she watches his expression through the lens of her camera.

"Really happy because I still get to spend time with you." He replied, placing a hand on top of her head.

After watching and singing along with Stitch inside the Tiki room, the six of them strolled around once more before entering Cinderella's Castle. Both Luna and Mana were surprised to see someone dressed up as Cinderella, immediately the two ran up towards her and gave a hug, of course didn't go unnoticed by Ai as she took a video of them before entering inside the castle. As they finished their walking tour inside the castle, the six of them moved to enter Belle's castle next.