じゅうよん

Clad in an oversized sweatshirt and tennis skirt, Ai found herself in one of Toman's meetings the following night. When they saw the brace on her ankle, the boys started asking each other if the other had any markers.

"I knew you guys would ask that. So I brought some with me!" Ai says, taking out a set of colorful pens. Most of the captains and vice captains swarmed her left ankle, writing get well messages and little doodles on her ankle brace.

"If anyone takes the orange marker, I will murder you!" Smiley says, smiling. Angry stood beside him taking the blue marker in his hand.

"Eh? Didn't you write already?" Draken asks, looking down at Mikey who's doodling with a black marker.

"I wanted to write again, Ken chin." Mikey says, looking up at him innocently.

"Leave some space for me, you pipsqueak!" He shouts at Mikey. When Mikey was done, he then handed the black marker to Draken. But as Draken opened the marker's lid, the tip of marker has already sunk down.

"Little shit" Draken mumbles, irritably. Ai couldn't help but laugh at him, reaching out to take the black marker from his hand and swapping it with a pink one.

"There you go, Draken. Don't sulk now!" She chuckles, and while Draken was busy writing his message for her, a figure loomed beside Ai.

"How are you feeling now?" It was Mitsuya.

"I'm feeling much better now!" Ai beams, smiling at the older boy besides her. "Only a few more days left before I can finally take it off." She says, nodding her head happily.

"Wish you a speedy recovery then!" Mitsuya smiles, placing a hand on top of her head.

When both Mitsuya and Draken left her, Ai was finally alone by the stone steps. However, another person joined in on her. And this person sat besides her, taking her hand and placing it on top of his head.

"Huh?" Startled, Ai turned her head to see it was only Sanzu. "You startled me, Sanzu." Ai says, raking her fingers in his white locks.

"Didn't mean to." He quietly spoke, his eyes boring straight into hers.

"What did you want me to do?" She asks

"...Braid" Sanzu plainly spoke. Tilting her head to the side as she tried to understand what he meant, Ai nodded her head when she finally understood what he was trying to say.

"You want me to braid your hair?" Ai asks. Sanzu nodded his head and turned around, handing to her the black hair tie she used on him the other night. And as Ai does so, she hums to herself. Tying the hair tie at the end of his hair, Ai caught sight of a white flower near them.

"Wait for me here" She says, slowly getting up, Ai plucked the flower and inserted it by the hair tie.

"There you go! You look so pretty and I hope you like the flower too!" She smiles, closing her eyes.

"Thank you" Sanzu says, smiling with his eyes closed as well before walking away.

"How come you never tie my hair like that?" Mikey asks, pouting at her.

"Didn't you say Draken always ties your hair for you?" She asks, patting the space besides her.

Mikey walked over and sat beside her, resting his head on top of her shoulder. "Tie my hair like that too." He frowns, slipping his hand around hers and intertwining their fingers together.

"I will!" She smiles, leaning in to place a kiss on top of his head.

The sight of Ai placing a kiss on Mikey's head was a sight that they did not miss. Draken, Baji and Pah chin were grinning to themselves and Hakkai had his mouth hung open.