さんじゅうに

AN: Little survey though, if I drop a hint on the next member who I'll write for in TR, would you guys be able to guess correctly who? Hint: A Bonten member

cw: abuse, violence, reader / Ai is kept inside an animal cage

Groaning softly, Ai woke up with a groggy feeling. She could no longer feel the thin, cold sheet of the hospital blanket nor the cushion on her back. Instead, she felt a cold metal floor and cold metal bars in front of her. Coming to her senses, Ai realizes that she is held in captivity inside a large animal cage.

"Izana...it's already ten. I don't think Toman is going to show up." She heard someone say.

Slowly, Ai sat up on inside the cage, trying not to make a sound, however, she winced upon feeling a searing pain in her cheek. When Ai sees Izana smiling and walking towards her, she slowly backed away.

"Good morning!" He cheerily greets her. "Hope you like your new home! Aren't I kind enough to put you inside a cage? You better thank me though!" Izana says, smiling at her.

Furrowing her eyebrows in irritation, she turned her head around to see where she was brought to. Much to her shock, she found a few familiar faces: Hanma who was only looking down at her, Kisaki standing on top of a shipment case, the guy named Shion who took her from the hospital, Sanzu who still wore the black face mask, Mucho sitting besides him and last but not the least, Kokonoi.

"Hey Kokonoi" Shion began to say, "Isn't this girl your friend too?"

Ai didn't expect Kokonoi to respond to his question. Kokonoi only looked away, it was evident in his facial expression that he didn't want to be where they are at in the first place.

"Hey" Izana spoke, kicking the bars of the cage before bending down to peer at Ai. "Aren't you going to wonder if Mikey is coming for you or not?" Izana smiles, tilting his head to the side. "Even if Toman comes or not, they are done for!"

"That guy will come." Kisaki says

"Huh?" Izana stood up straight, looking at Kisaki. "What do you mean?"

Kisaki places a finger between his lips. And from a distance, the sound of motorcycles could be heard from a distance. Ai somewhat felt relieved, closing her eyes. On the other side, as she saw Hakkai's tall figure, she crawled forward and clasped her hands around the bars of the cage.

"Hakkai!" She shouts, hot tears pricking her eyes before brimming down to her cheeks.

"Ai?" Hakkai whispers, eyes widening as he sees her unkempt state. Gritting his teeth before immediately walking towards Kisaki. "That's my sister, you bastard!" Angry had to hold Hakkai back, holding him by the elbow.

"Four hundred members of Tenjiku versus fifty members of Toman. How'll you handle the disadvantage? Care to entertain us, Toman?" Izana asks in a cheery tone.

"You go first Shion"

Shion opened the animal cage door and slipped his hand inside to yank and drag Ai out. "Today's forerunner will be me, former president of Black Dragons and Tenjiku four heavenly kings, Madarame Shion!" He laughed wickedly, yanking Ai's hospital dress with one hand.

"Who's her brother again?" He asks, smiling crazily while holding Ai's chin with his other hand. "Hey big brother! Your sister is really-" before Shion could even finish what he was about to say, Ai closes her eyes, threw her head back before headbutting him. A red string of blood dripping on one side of his nostril.

"You crazy bitch!" Shion shouts before landing a punch on Ai's cheek, the same cheek where he punched her in the hospital. As Ai fell down on the ground, Shion took her left foot into his hands and then twisting it to an odd angle, Ai's piercing scream in pain echoed.