よんじゅうさん

Standing inside Shibuya Station wearing a white shirt tucked inside her long white skirt and black sandals, Ai took Yamanote Line to head towards Ebisu Station. And from there, she'll get off and then take Hibiya Line where the train will take her to Roppongi Station.

Roppongi, home to head offices of huge companies and offers living spaces, parks and shopping. Dubbed as ' Tokyo's most loved and hated neighborhood ' Roppongi is a family-friendly neighborhood that clashes with the strip clubs, nightclubs and hostess bars.

Set foot on her own again, Ai felt excitement coursing through her as it is her first time to visit the entertainment district. While inside the train bound for Roppongi Station, her phone chimed in her hand - it was Nami.

"Where are you?" were the first words Nami told her as she picked up.

"Almost there." Ai responds, "Where should I meet you two?" she asks

"The hedgehog cafe! Once you get out of the station, you just have to cross the bridge. It's not much of a far walk." Nami says.

The way Nami explained how to get there sounded easy but as the train started to slow down as they have reached the station, two familiar figures stood with their backs pressed against the metal platforms. At first, Ai didn't know why they looked so familiar to her. But seeing the tall one with braids and the other with glasses, she finally realized who they are and where she first saw them.

One by one, as the people started getting out of the train, Ai snapped herself out and started to get out as well. She tried to blend among the groups of people heading out of the station, right hand clutching on the straps of her shoulder bag. When Ai thought that she finally got herself out of their sight, she tried to look back. But to her horror, they were following her.

Picking up her pace and not wanting to drag Nami and Kairi in her situation, Ai began to walk around Roppongi Station in the hopes that the Haitani Brothers would lose sight of her. But with the older brother's tall height, it was useless against her small frame. Ai began to feel uneasy and therefore started calling on the person whom she knew would be there for her.

"A-Are you busy r-right now...?" She asks, heart racing and trying to sneak glances if they were still following her.

"Not really. I'm at the playground with Hakkai and my sisters. What's wrong? Why do you sound shaky?" She heard Mitsuya say through the other line.

"I'm in Roppongi and I'm being followed." Ai says, squishing herself out among the ocean of bodies. "I don't want to leave the station too. I feel like they'll have men cornering me." she added.

"Stay inside. I'll pick you up." Was all Mitsuya says before dropping the call.

Cursing to herself, Ai's feet began to hurt. She couldn't afford to continue walking around anymore and decided to head over the female restroom, locking the door behind her before locking herself inside the last stall. Turning down the toilet seat to crouch on top so her feet wouldn't be seen underneath the door of the stall, the restroom door began to violently shake. Sounds of kicking, the handle being twisted and turning made Ai's heart began to beat wildly inside her chest.

When her phone began to chime and it was Nami calling her, she dropped the call immediately. Biting her lower lip, the sound of the banging against the door continued and Ai could already feel herself on the verge of crying. When her phone notification chimed, she instantly checked to see who it was.

To: Ai
From: Mitsuya

I'm outside of the station and nothing looks out of the ordinary. am 11:01