Chapter 3

Freddy pov:
I sat in my room waiting for our days to start, its always so exciting! My built in clock said it was 9:05 am, just another hour and we could start our day of rocking out and making new friends.
Suddenly I heard a knock at my door, standing from my bed I walked to door and slid it open, to my surprise I saw my good friend John and a unfamiliar man, he was tall for human standards and look slightly shocked to see me.  John informed me he could be our new security guard! This was great news considering Vanessa our current guard never spent time with us, but after shaking his hand and seeing a warm smile I know he'll be a great fit! I do hope they keep him!

Monty pov:

I sat in my room with the lights off frustrated, I was having trouble getting a new song down and it was seriously pissing me off.  Just as I was about to throw my bass I heard a small knock. "The fuck is it now" I thought as I stormed to the door slamming it open I saw John who looked like he was going to piss himself and some dude I've never seen before. I looked him up and down, he didn't seem scared at all, which is a first for me so he seemed pretty badass, further he explained he could  be a new security guard it lifted my mood a little.

Chica pov:

I was snacking on my hidden stash of pizza when I heard a gentle knock at my door, checking the time I immediately assumed it was John and let out a quick "oh shit" and hid my pizza before walking to the door, opening it I saw a stranger that was eye level with me, then I looked over and down seeing John and a stray pepperoni.  Quickly flicking it away I said hi to John and he explained that the stranger could be a new guard which was really exciting since he seemed really friendly.

Roxy pov:

I heard Chica getting excited over something which made me perk up from doing my hair, I saw movement through the curtain, it was John and a tall guy I didn't know so I beat him to the door and saw the tallest human ever, I had to move my head up to see his eyes which made me feel wierd so I said something to John to distract myself. He introduced the man as Y/n, what a cool name I thought.  Getting a better look at him he had great h/l h/c hair under a faded ballcap, a short beard and blank e/c eyes which was a little wierd, his arms also were strange looking because the had art? on them but it was pretty badass.  Once he spoke though I almost lost all composure he had a deep voice with a beautiful accent, it took all my power not to blush at it, unfortunately it made me really awkward, but I heard he could be a new security guard which made my tail wag, then y/n said he hoped to see me soon and I couldn't contain myself so I shut my door and proceeded to squeak and absolutely fangirl over him.

Y/n pov:

After meeting the animatronics me and John went back to the security office, but I couldn't shake Roxy from my head on the walk back, "Damn boy its a robot wolf she cannot have real feelings, drop it you lonely bastard" I thought to myself as we finally got back to the office.
I sat back down with another grunt before John spoke.
"Well Y/n, I'm beyond impressed with that." He laughed with a happy grin. "So I'll need your shirt size and I'll have you one in your staff locker whenever you want to start...oh and just to let you know pay starts at 15 an hour but after awhile we can bump you up if you're performance is satisfactory, which I'm assuming it will be." John explained with a cheery tone.
"Well thats great John, also I wear large and I'd like to start tomorrow if thats fine." I said with a smile of my own.
"Thats perfect Y/n! Your shift starts at 6am, I'll come in about the same time as you but you're off at 5pm, also staff has a parking on the back of the building go through the marked door and you'll find your locker." John said shaking my hand one last time before ushering me off.

"Well that was easier than fu- kids right kids." I said shaking my head before starting my way out going the way I came in.

Walking outside the slightly chilly air hit my face and arms which felt a little relieving it was pretty damn hot in there.  Moving on to my car I saw that the parking lot had filled up around it and there were about 5 teens sitting around my car looking at it.
"Shes eye candy ain't she!" I said in a raised voice grabbing their attention.
They all responded with "Yeah" but perked up when I unlocked the door.
"This is yours?" One of the boys asked.
"Yeah been all over with her." I said opening the door with a satisfying click.
"What year?" The boy asked another question.
"68" I replied.
"The 289 badges telling the truth?" He said pointing at the fender, directly at the badge that was meant to mark the engines' displacement.
"Nah its got a 408 stroker in it." I said proudly, the motor alone was 10 grand but payed for itself every time I turned the key.
"Cool dude, well too bad I never liked Mustangs." The kid said with a shrug before he threw his drink on the hood and the group bolted for the Pizzaplex.
"Ahh MOTHERFUCKER!" I shouted my voice causing one of them to trip.
"Y'all are goddamn lucky the oldest out of ya looked fuckin 14." I said grabbing a microfiber rag and wiping off the soda before it dried on the paint.
Once I finished I set down slamming the door and firing her up.
"Thank fuck for staff parkin." I whispered throwing on Flirtin' with disaster, I needed to destress after that and driving fast would do that in a hurry.  As the song started I whipped out of my space and proceeded to haul ass home.

Drifting into my driveway jusy as the song came to a close I sighed "5 minutes huh, not too bad." I chuckled letting the car idle for a minute before shutting it off, I decided to take the rest of the day easy and call it an early night so I could get up on time.

Authors note:

Hope you guys are enjoying so far! I'll have to hold on a new chapter for a couple days because I have some personal stuff to cover.  Until next time!