Chapter 11

I walked out of Roxys whistling as I checked the time, it was 6:30 getting closer to closing, if it weren't for Roxy my ass would have never agreed to these extra hours, especially since John got weird. I looked up from my watch and saw the same bunny staring me down and it took off as soon as we locked eyes, "I'm bout tired of this shit." I said as I walked towards where it was picking up my pace. I came around the corner and just caught a glimpse of the bunny rounding the corner at the end of the maintenance hall it took off down.
"Fuckin bastard." I said breaking into a sprint, I got down the hall and turned the corner to see the rabbit jumping a fence leading down another tunnel, I ran up to the fence and was able to almost clear it with my jump just having to vault the top, my feet landed on the steel grates and I continued running towards the rabbit, who turned around seemly shocked I kept up,
"CAN YOU FUCKIN STOP THE MORE YOU MAKE ME RUN THE WORSE YOU'LL GET IT!" I shouted at the top of my lungs making the rabbit jump slightly, I could see in the dim light that it had a feminine figure but I couldn't make much else out because of the lighting.
She then took off again making a right jumping over some pipes, I followed suit vaulting the pipes running down the dark hall, I could only barely see the rabbit, so I looked down for a spilt second to get my light up, as I flicked the light on the rabbit was, gone?
"What in the FUCK, where'd you go?" I said looking for any possible hiding holes as I tensed up ready for a fight.
The only possible exit besides the hall I was in was a small vent that had its grate ripped off the wall, I slowly approached the vent being as quiet and as quick as possible, I got to the vent and peered in only for a valve on the pipe above purge steam into my face knocking me backwards.
"*cough* god *cough* fuckin *cough* damn it." I hacked wiping my eyes.
"Shit, shes slippery, its gotta be some animatronic right? Theres supposed to be a bunny, and I think this tunnel comes out by the daycare, so it must just be the daycare fucker wantin trouble." I reasoned with myself standing to my feet. "Only one thing to do for answers then." I said cracking my back as I walked for the daycare.
Heading down the dark hall I came to another gate that had a door in it, I walked up and saw the chain and padlock on it.
"Naturally." I scoffed to myself as I jumped up grabbing the top of the fence and hoisted myself over, dropping down I was back on the concrete floor and in a lit hall so I turned my light off and slid it back into my belt.
After another couple minutes of walking I came up on a pair of double doors, stepping through I was at the exit of the daycare, a couple parents were gathering their children, most of the kids had mixed reactions like excitement to see their parents again or sadness that play time was over and they had to go and even some looks of, fear? I guess Chucky Cheese scared me when I was little too and that bunny seemed creepy.
Unfortunately for me realization hit me like a punch to the gut when I saw the daycare animatronic.  Stood in front of me was a tall looming thin human body and a sun head.

"GOODBYE MY LITTLE FRIENDS IT WAS SO MUCH FUN TO SPEND TIME WITH YOU!" The sun shouted in a high pitched energetic voice, I guess I found someone more wired than John.
"OH, HELLLOOOO THERE YOU MUST BE THE NEW SECURITY GUARD, ITSS SO NICE TO MEET YOU, WE CAN HAVE A SLEEP OVER PLAY HIDE AND SEE-" The sun started screaming before I cut him off.
"Whoa whoa hey now, I'm here looking for a bunny, shes been causin me some issues today." I said putting my hands out.
"WEELLL FIRST THINGS FIRST I CAN'T SHARE ANYTHING WITH A STRANGER, SO MY NAMES SUNDROP WHATS YOURS?" Sundrop said kneeling down to my level still shouting
"Alright first chill buddy I'm deaf enough as is, and my names Y/n." I said taking a step backwards to preserve my ears.
"Okay well Mr. Serious Y/n I hate to say we don't have a bunny anymore let alone ever a girl one,*gasp* I WONDER IF SHE WANTS TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK!" Sundrop said dancing off completely forgetting me existence.
"Christ on a crutch I'm never comin back here." I said walking back out the exit rather confused from my interaction.
Walking out I decided I needed to find one if the well normal animatronics for info on the rabbit, so I went to the closest place I think I could find one of them, the kitchen. As I stepped in the pizzeria I saw the bots rushing back and forth pumping out food, which was wierd considering there wasn't many people around, my question got answered when I saw a familiar chicken with a couple pizza boxes around her.
"Hey Chica mind if I take a seat?" I said walking up to the table.
"Course not Y/n I bet you've been busy, have you been in the maintenance tunnels, you're dusty." Chica said reaching over and dusting my shoulder as I sat down.
"You could say that, anyways I was wonderin do we gotta rabbit runnin around?"

Authors note:

More cliff hangers because I'm still an ass, I think I finally got a update schedule figured out, I'll try to get one or two chapters out on the week days and two on the weekends, my works been hectic as fuck recently making me have to slow down on here but I'll get it figured out!