Chapter 9

A/n:

Hey guys! Sorry for my absence lately I've had a lot going on both good and bad and just had to take a step back and collect myself, but now everythings got some semblance of normal so I can start writing again!

Y/n pov:

After the bands performance I wanted to go back down and congratulate them but unfortunately with all the commotion from the crowds moving I actually had to do my job.
"E-excuse me M-mister." I heard a small voice stutter, looking behind me I saw a little girl no older than 8, kneeling down to her height I spoke.
"Hey, whats up sweetie." I said as comforting as possible.
"I l-lost my m-mommy a-and d-daddy." The poor girl was on the verge of tears.
"Hey, hey, its alright I'll help you find them, I'm Y/n whats yours." I said in an attempt to calm her down.
"M-madison." She stammered tears starting to roll down.
"Well c'mere Madison, we'll find 'em in no time." I said holding out my hand which she hesitantly took.
"What'd your parents look like?" I said standing up but keeping a hold of Madisons' hand.
"Mommy has a purple jacket and Daddy has glasses." She said, well thats vague I'll have to try something else.
"Say Madison how bout I give you a piggy back and you point out Mommy and Daddy for me." I said cheerly to encourage her
"Sure mister, that sounds fun!" Madison said seemly cheering up.
"Alright up you go." I said crouching down and letting her get on my shoulders, standing up I'm sure she'll have a good view since I'm taller than 80% of the people here.
"How's it lookin up there Madison?" I said walking forward.
"I can't see them yet." She said starting to panic slightly.
"Calm down girly I got more tricks up my sleeve." I said bouncing her slightly causing her to giggle. I hit my radio to get in contact with John.
"Hey John I gotta girl here, lost her parents, anyone looking for a little blonde girl with a jean jacket and a Barbie shirt." I said into the radio.
"Why yes her parents are at the front desk I'll let them know you're coming." John said but his tone was, off? Strange.
"Alright, be up there in a minute bud." I said adjusting Madison.
"Hey Madison, I know where your parents are, just hold on for me girly." I said enthusiasticly.
"Okay mister! You're really cool." She said, making me chuckle.

I started making my way through the crowd though its mostly dispersed there was a couple large groups, clearing the groups I swore I saw the bunny again, I'll have to ask John about it.  Me and Madison made it to the front desk in about five minutes, where I saw a concerned looking blonde woman in a purple jacket and a man trying to console her.

"MOMMY DADDY!" Madison yelled stinging my ears a little, I sat her on the ground gently and she darted to the pair.
"Oh Maddy I was so worried!" The woman said kneeling down to hug her daughter, while the father looked to me and gave me a quick "Thank you."
"Thank you Mister Y/n." Madison said hugging my leg before walking back to her parents.
"No problem Maddy, you try to have a good day know ya hear?" I said as they walked to the exit.

Turning I looked for John but he's nowhere to be seen.
"Hmm." I then hit my radio to talk, "Hey John, where'd you run off to?" I asked with curiosity in my voice.
"Going home early, your instructions for the night are in your office." He said blandly, thats way out of character.
"Ookayy then, goodbye." I said a little stunned before turning back to continue my patrols.

After Johns weird behavior I went back into the heart of the Pizzaplex to check on the Animatronics, Monty was at his golf course and actually seemed cheerful, a little too much, Freddy was roaming around talking to children, and Chica was in the kitchen...how suprising. I was on my way to check Roxys' Raceway but something caught my eye, a large sign that read "Superstar Daycare" and a large sun with a happy face.

"Huh, I still don't see anthin bout a rabbit." I said aloud to myself.
I contemplated going in but figured a daycare was the last place I needed to look around.
"Maybe later." I muttered continuing to Roxys' Raceway.
After a short walk I heard what sounded like a speaker playing the noises of a race track, engines screaming, tires wailing, and a crowd cheering.  Coming down a small staircase I saw a go-cart track in the shape of a figure-eight with some parts bridging themselves over others, and a large mural of Roxy in a go cart drifting towards a finish line, all accented with green neon lights. Getting to the carts I noticed that there was no one around, including Roxy.
"Huh, thats really strange, I'd be all over this as a kid." I said getting a closer look at the carts and the track.
"More importantly, where's the lady in charge." I questioned looking at the completely barren waiting line.
"I guess she's in her room, dealin with kids is hard." I mumbled walking in the direction of Rockstar Row.  Checking the time I saw it was 4:40 but since that bitchy night guard quit my day was far from over, atleast the place was mostly quiet now since it is a weekday. Consumed in my thoughts I didn't realize how quickly I got to Rockstar Row, I saw that Roxys curtains were pulled shut, a pretty solid sign she was home.
"Who knew that they could get tired." I chuckled to myself heading up to her door. As I was about to knock I heard, crying?