Chapter 8

The day had continued on from there without flaw, Y/n had to help a couple kids find their parents but nothing he couldn't handle.  It was now 2pm and Y/n was sitting in one of the smaller security offices, this one was by parts and service, where the band would stop by before and after a show, their next showtime being 2:30, he was hoping to wish them good luck even if they didn't need it.

Y/n pov:

I was sitting in one of the back offices lazily scrolling through cameras and listening to music, I was on my feet for awhile and already missed the bands first show so I wanted to make up for it and talk to them before their second performance, besides John told me to go take a break and I'm not saying no to that.
While scrolling through the cameras something caught my eye making me sit up and look closely, "The fuck we got here." I mumbled to no one but myself.  Looking closer I saw what appeared to be a bunny sneaking through the crowd and into a maintenance door, I quickly switched to the camera that was watching that hall and there was nothing, I checked a few nearby cameras witch also came up empty handed.
"Am I seein shit, I'll keep an eye out for that again, but I do work with animatronics so its probably one of those daycare ones I haven't met." I reasoned with myself, yeah that had to be it.
My thoughts were quickly changed when I heard a familiar voice belonging to a familiar wolf.  Peaking my head out of the office I saw the band standing around talking to the maintenance team, getting the clear to go up on stage, after they finished their quick check up I walked out of the office and towards them alerting them of my presence with a quick "Hey!" All of them turned and I was greated with mostly smiles, except for Monty who looked down and away from me.
"Hello superstar, I hope today has treated you well." Freddy greated, with his familiar kindness.
"Its been good, nothin I can't handle." I replied crossing my arms, then Chica  butted in, "Thats good to hear Y/n! I'm glad to hear!" She said bouncing with excitement again. I simply smiled and nodded.
"Whatcha doing down here though ho-Y/n." Roxanne stammered obviously trying to hide her feelings.
"Oh since I missed y'alls first act I figured I could wish y'all good luck, even if you don't need it." I said looking at Roxanne with a sarcastic grin, causing her to blush and her tail to wag slightly.
"Thanks Y/n!" Freddy and Chica said in unison.
"Well of course I don't need it since I am the best, but its still appreciated." Roxanne said although her face still had a tinge of red in it.
"Yeah thanks." Monty said almost embarrassed before walking to the elevator.  Freddy and Chica following suit.
"I really d-do appreciate it." Roxy said twiddling her fingers together.
"I know, now go out and kick some ass." I said with a smile causing her to brighten up, turning to the elevator she walked away her tail wagging faster.

Roxanne pov:

I stood on the elevator next to Chica watching Y/n walk back into the security office I hope I'll see him when we're playing. I got a little discouraged thinking I wouldn't see him, I felt Chica knudge me and when I looked over she had a shit eating grin, "So Y/n huh?" She said winking.
"Shut up Chica, can I not have friends." I grumbled.
"Oh you can have friends Roxy, but remember that I know who you are and you don't even talk to us like that hon." She said mocking me with the last word.
"Okay fine, but don't you dare tell anyone." I whispered.
"Uhh Roxy we are right here." Freddy commented.
"FUCK!" I jumped nearly out of my fur.

Y/n pov:

After navigating a few maintenance halls I stepped through a door that put me on a terrace that overlooked the stage, the main floor was already flooded and even up here I had to hunt for a spot to watch their performance. I finally got a spot and leaned on the railing waiting for the band to emerge.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, Boys and girls please gather around the main stage and welcome in Freddy and his friends, the Glamrock Band!" An announcer chirped as the elevator began to rise and the lights dimmed. The crowd cheered and as soon as Freddy and Montys heads came into view they lost it.  When the lift stopped the band jumped into action all running to a specific spot and began to play, I was fixated on Roxy mainly, she was flawless never misplacing a step or a key.  Even when her platform raised to the sky and she played out her solo, ending it by falling to her knees, and darting her eyes around until ours met it felt like ages even though it was mere moments, once she broke eye contact she played harder for the remainder of the song. 

Once the band finished they all went back to parts and service and would be out on the floor in a minute, the crowds started to disperse and I stayed put watching for anything out of the ordinary like a kid getting separated, after a few minutes and nothing eventful I decided to walk around some.

Roxanne pov:

After we had all been checked for any issues we had started to make our way  back unto the main floor but Monty stopped me.
"What do you want." I scoffed.
"Do you think he really cares about some narcissistic wolf Roxy, get over yourself." Monty said coldly.
"Shut up! Then why was he watching me dumbass." I said raising my voice.
"Probably doing his fucking job, he doesn't care about any of us stop being dense." Monty spat.
"N-no y-you're wrong." I said concerned what if he was right.
"Am I though?" He questioned.
I couldn't get a grip with all the thoughts of Y/n not caring about me, I turned and ran for my room with my eyes starting to get wet.