Chapter 5

"Alright lets do this." Y/n muttered to themselves stepping out of the security office seeing how they had a few hours to kill before customers showed up he made a beeline for Rockstar Row he just had to see Roxanne again.

Roxanne pov:

I sat on the edge of my bed still sniffling from my breakdown, I checked the time and saw it was 6 am... 6 AM Y/N COULD BE HERE!
"FUCK! I GOTTA GET READY!" I shouted jumping up and to my mirror I quickly put on some simple eyeliner and fixed my hair letting my green strand dangle on my eye and put on a different outfif for y/n.

Y/n pov:

I made my way up the small stairs that led to the Rockstar Row corner of the building I passed a bunch of interesting looking attractions I'd have to check out later but now I had more pressing matters. The first door I layed my eyes on had her name and face above it clearing the few feet in between me and the metal object I knocked firmly on the door and was met with,  "Who is it? I swear to god that better not be you Freddy." Her voice was slightly raspy but still sounded as pleasant as a hot knife through butter.
"No bears here, just a lowly security guard." I said immediately hearing footsteps running for the door.
"*gasp* Y/N I'M S- I mean sup Y/n ofcourse you came to see the best before the day started." Roxanne said barely containing herself.
"Well we got time to kill so why wouldn't I." I said calmly although my own excitement was building.
"Welllll you could come in for a bit until everyone else wakes up." She said with the biggest grin.
"Why not grace me with your presence oh great one." I said mimicking a bow causing Roxanne to let out the cutest giggle I've ever heard.
"Come on in Rockstar!" She said opening the door the rest of the way revealing that today she was wearing a short leather jacket over a plain white crop-top and tight black leather pants, turning around she walked up a short hallway with me following behind, her tail was moving at mach 2  which caused me to pipe up, "Your tail always runnin away like that?"
She immediately grabbed it saying, "Y-yeah its just cause how t-thick my fur is." She said with a cheap grin.
I just nodded but grinned she continued up the small hall still trying to control her tail. We rounded a corner and came into her room, there was a bed and a couple bean bags to the left an arcade machine and vanity with a mirror to the right with a toolbox in-between the two, her walls covered with pictures of her, race carts, and a couple pictures that seemed like childrens drawings of her.
"This is nice, better than most places I've called home." I chuckled.
"Really...you like it?" She said in a small voice pushing her index fingers together.
"Ofcourse, this shits pretty tight, I'm a huge car geek so all the racin memorabilia is cool to me." I said seeing her face light up, she moved to her bean bags motioning me over.  I sat next to her and she scooted as close as she could without sitting with me.
"So uhh tell me bout yourself." I said breaking the silence.
"Well, I like jamming the keytar although I can play about anything you put in front of me because I'm the best duh.  I also really love racing and working on cars although those stupid maintenance jackoffs never let me!" She said throwing her hands up. "Umm also I like walking around, they used to let us out but the crowds got too bad." She said looking down slightly.
"Wait, y'all can leave, don't you have a battery or somethin like that?" I said confused.
"No silly we're actually more organic than robotic, sure my brain is an A.I. and I have an endoskeleton but my body is real." She said which shocked me and gave me more questions.
"So you're like a wolf terminator built for kids entertainment, thats fuckin tits." I said suprised earning another giggle from her.
"Thats one way to put it, I've heard Monty call himself terminator before, although he's still not as cool as me...o-or you for that m-matter." She said stammering the last few words.
"Thanks Roxy, I think you're pretty cool too." I said and immediately she turned tomato red before saying, "S-so t-tell me about you Y/n you seem like you ha-ave a story."
"Well I guess you could say that, but how about we leave it at interests for now." I said with my accent coming in hard on my sentence.
"Yes I'd love to hear them!" She said sitting her head in her hand.
"Well, I'm pretty musical like yourself I can play pretty much anythin stringed, although that keytar seems pretty interestin, always been into cars like you too, I might have to show you mine I gotta 68 Mustang that I've built ground up, uhhh I like outdoors shit, I'm always fishin, huntin, or just walkin around, big gun guy as well, and tats are a guilty pleasure." I said holding my arms up.
"Thats whats on your arms, tats?" Roxanne said quizzingly.
"Yeah, most people frown on em' but they tell a story." I said looking over my tattoos.
"What is it? I want onnneee." She whined the last part.
"Well I don't know how it works exactly but its just ink really." I shrugged.
"And what about their story?" She said leaning in to look closer.
"Well here on my left is a soldiers cross, and these are the names that the cross honors, and the roses further kinda pay homeage, and further up...." I said pulling my sleeve up which caused Roxanne to blush slightly, "...is my rank when I was in the Military, and just like a combat shirt design, the artists' idea." I explained.
"You were a soldier?  Aren't you full of badass suprises, tell me about it sometime hon." Roxanne said smiling while looking at me with her yellow eyes, I could get lost in them..."Hey, hey Y/n what about the other?" She said catching my attention causing my face to heat up.
"O-oh yeah my bad, this ones a memento to an old friend, the dragon and sword symbolize his love for old oriental shit, dude was obsessed, and the swords got his birth and death date, I lost him to a shitty circumstance and this is the least I could do to repay him, and the artworks are all just a collage of his drawins." I said trying not to choke.
"Thats really sweet of you, I can tell he meant alot." She said placing a hand on my shoulder.
"Ya know, I see why you're the best Roxy." I said with a smile causing her to blush and smile uncontrollably I was about to continue with a tease but a knock at the door stopped me
"Who the hell." I muttered

Authors note:

Sorry for my absence boys and girls life really wanted to kick me in the dick but everything should be under control now lmao maybe I can get a schedule together for this story, also cliffhangers because I'm an ass