Chapter 16

After cleaning myself up I made the walk for John's office, this bullshit had to have some answer behind and I'm going to get to the bottom of it. I was coming up on the main entrance to the Pizzaplex, John's office was off to the side overlooking the check-in, heading up the stairs I didn't even bother knocking and barged into his office.
"John you mind explainin what in the fresh hell happened last night ol son." I said in an annoyed tone.
"What happened exactly I didn't get the whole picture from Freddy." John said clearly intimidated.
"What exactly happened is I almost got gutted by 2 creeps in goddamn bunny suits and they escaped into the woodwork." I said with gravel coming through my voice with my rising anger.
" Well I-I'm sorry Y/n but I have no clu-" John stammered before I jumped in.
"Oh bull fuckin shit John, my goddamn job used to revolve around gettin answers, I know you're fuckin lyin, they knew the layout of this place to Well, someone gave them floor plans, or how I'm seein it, they already know them since they spend all day here." I said leaning on his desk getting close to his face, I could basically hear him thinking for an alibi.
"How's your nose John?" I questioned seeing it was slightly swollen.
"F-fine Y/n." John said sweating bullets.
Just as I was going to push John further someone brust into the room, spinning around I saw the same blonde from the morning I clocked in.
"Mornin ma'am." I said tipping my hhat.
"Morning there Cowboy." She replied.
"Ah, Vanessa this is Y/n he was day guard, Y/n Vanessa here is taking your spot on days Kay cool see you tonight bye." John said motioning me on.
"Yeah see y'all tonight, I'll be ready." I said looking them both down before leaving.
"Alright motherfuckers I got your plan now, you won't get me off my game this time round." I thought aloud as I started walking to the employee exit.
"Hey there hon, they sending you home?" I heard my favorite voice in the world coo to me.
"Yeah somethin like that, listen y'all need to be careful round John and that new chick ya hear, I think their our culprits." I said gripping Roxys shoulder.
"Okay honey I trust your views on it, I'll let them know." Roxy said a little unnerved.
"Thanks baby." I gave her a quick peck on the lips before heading out and walking to my car. Sighing as I unlocked the door and sliding onto the old leather seat.
"Christ on a crutch, anyone with a decent head on their shoulders would run from this fight, but that ain't like me." I said cranking up the old Mustang, after a couple cranks the engine came to life with a roaring set of revs before smoothing out to its normal choppy idle. I sped out of the garage through the parking lot and onto the road banging through gears all the way home.

Roxanne pov

Y/n left after giving me a message about John, I could tell he was pretty serious, his normally dull eyes gave enough emotion to convince me alone, I was making my way back to Freddy's room to tell him and come up with a plan on how we could keep each other safe, seeing as we would be closed from the public again today.

John pov:

I desended deep into the Pizzaplex until coming upon an old office, as soon as I planted my foot into the office an old computer screen lit up and a raspy voice echoed from the old  speakers.
"John your latest victim you've chosen,  his history is covered in blood his soul is tainted with the lives of those deserving of death and those were not, you cannot win this fight alone." The voice explained.
"Yes sir, I've come to ask for help." I said nervously.
"Bring customers in I'll handle the rest." The voice cackled the laugh sounded like death itself.

Authors note:

First off sorry for my disappearance, working 12 hours onto of moving a crazy ex out while she tries to get the three dudes she fucked to beat your ass is quite draining so I just haven't had time to write, but anyways holy shit I'd never think my story would take off like it has so thank all of y'all for the votes, it's pretty badass honestly. Finally take this picture of my car to boost your serotonin like it does mine

 Finally take this picture of my car to boost your serotonin like it does mine