Chapter 12

"Why do you ask about a rabbit?" Chica said with a concerned look on her face.
"I got in a little chase with one earlier." I said leaning back in the booth we were in.
"Oh god, thats scary and you didn't catch 'em." Chica said almost losing her yellow glow.
"No, I didn't but I need to know if its actually a threat or y'all just playin jokes." I said with a sigh.
"What did they look like?" Chica asked.
"White patchy fur and a feminine figure is all I caught." I said and Chica looked like she had seen a ghost.
"W-we've never h-had a girl rabbit Y/n." She said in a small shaky voice.
"Fuckin A." I muttered standing up.
"I guess we're closin early I don't want some freak nabbin kids." I said moving for the main security office.

Roxanne pov:

After I finally got myself looking like the best I was back out on the floor at my raceway, I actually had a decent amount of kids come through which was honestly suprising but it made me feel even better to the point I was even letting kids beat me in races. Freddy might have a point seeing kids happy does feel good. 
The last crowd in sight for me were heading in the direction of Bonnie's Bowling so I had some time to myself, so of course my thoughts drifted to    Y/n, and how he is so damn perfect, nothing has ever made me happier than knowing he shares the same feelings that I do with him, closing can't come soon enough because I can't wait to spend the night with him.
As if on cue the announcer kicked on.
"The Mega Pizzaplex will be closing early today due to, maintenance issues, refunds will be offered at the front gate." The text to speech announcement played 3 times before stopping.
"Well I guess wishes do come true." I said heading back to my room, I have a suprise for Y/n.

Y/n pov:

After basically sprinting to the security office I set the store into shutdown and set the security bots on alert while I went back into the maintenance tunnels, I was technically supposed to be at the front gate in an emergency like this but the longer I waited the more time my bunny friend got to run.
I was back deep into the tunnels on my hands and knees with my flashlight in my teeth navigating the narrow ventilation tunnels, I even grabbed a pair of gloves to not burn myself on some of the steam pipes, going was slow and I hadn't come up with anything until I heard feet land a ways behind me, immediately I cut my light and moved into a small cubby waiting for whatever it was to come my way. I heard footsteps approaching and pulled the baton from my belt reading a strike.  The tunnel started to gain a red hue as the footsteps were right on me, then I realized it was the gaze from the rabbit which confused me for a spilt second which was enough time for the rabbit to round the corner and slam me against a pipe causing the pipe to dent from the force.
"Arggh you fucker!" I said with clenched teeth kicking  the rabbit off and tackling her out of the cubby hole.  I slammed my baton down on her temple to knock her unconscious but it had no effect. I felt her knee contact my kidney sliding off from on top of her as I was about to strike again the hairs on my neck stood up and I ducked dodging a knife that slashed a pipe, turning around I saw a male rabbit looking at me with the same blood red eyes.
"Fuck." I muttered before the fight continued.
I kicked the female in the stomach sending her back and grabbed the males kinfe hand before headbutting him causing him to yelp, he was definitely the weak link. I heard the female charge as the male threw the knife to her, before she could slam it in my back I turned sideways and struck her nose with an elbow and grabbed her knife arm and slammed it into the males gut causing him to scream in agony before running into darkness.
"Just you an me bitch, come an fuckin get it." I snarled at the rabbit causing her to giggle and produce another knife, she blindly swung at me and I dodged then I heel kicked her arm and went to tackle her again but she grabbed me with one arm and slammed me into the vents ceiling and threw me into the grate floor denting it, all I saw were red eyes as my vision went black.