Chapter 13

My eyes fluttered open as I felt myself getting dragged on the cold concrete, my head and back were throbbing with pain, I let out a small groan and grabbed at the floor to try an stop whoever was dragging me.  Then the male rabbit came into view and kicked me in the stomach throwing me into a coughing fit.

"Don't move again." He said although the mask muffled him, I also noticed that the knife wound was completely healed.
"who...the fuck-" I croaked out but received another kick before I could finish.
"No words ethier fucker." The rabbit spat at me.
I was being dragged by my collar so I waited for my breath to come back to me, as soon as I regained it I knew it was time to make a break for it.  I swept the legs of the male and threw my elbow into the back of the females knee giving me a window to run, but I wasn't planning on it. I threw my foot into the males face as hard as I could, I heard a nasty crunch from my steel toe colliding with his nose sending him out cold. The female spun around grabbing her knife.
"Oh I do love when they struggle." She giggled while twirling her knife.
I remained quiet and stood steadfast, I was ready for her this time.
She swung crudely at me, it seems all she has is strength, no talent in her fighting. I jumped back avoiding the knife, she then tried to rush me and stab my gut, I jumped to her side and punched the back of her head sending her stumling into a wall, the hall we were in was narrow enough for me to launch myself off the wall I was nearest to and superman punch her both breaking her jaw and slamming her head into the wall dazing her. I went to detain her but she still had enough in her to throw a blind stab, I grabbed her forearm twisting it so the knife faced her and slammed it into her gut. She fell to the floor with a small gasp, I fell back on the opposite wall sliding to the floor catching my breath as I looked at my hands, although they were gloved her blood soaked through to my skin.
"Whatta dumbass she coulda lived." I mumbled to myself.
I closed my eyes for a second to compose myself and I immediately heard footsteps, jumping up before my eyes could even open I was ready for more but they were, gone?
"What in the Kentucky fried FUCK!?" I shouted, looking around I saw no sign of where the could have ran too, no footprints in the dust, no blood trails absolutely nothing.
"This just gets better and fuckin better now don't it?" I complained aloud.
Sighing I started down the hall in the opposite way we were heading, I had no clue where the hall went but it hadn't had humans in it for awhile. I could see familiar ground in front of me so I started on my way the fuck out of here.

Roxy pov:

I was sitting in Freddy's room bouncing my left leg nervously, no one had seen Y/n in 2 hours now after the store had closed early and we were all a little worried.
"Although the situation is grim I believe our friend is okay, he will not end up like the others." Freddy said aloud to everyone.
"What makes ya think that Freddy?" Chica asked.
"I can tell he is a fighter, not like the guards before him." Freddy said.
"We have to help him." I said raising my head.
"No way Roxy, it's too risky remember what happened to Bonnie when he tried." Monty said shutting me down.
"Freddy?" I pleaded on the verge of tears.
"I-I am truly sorry Roxanne but Montys right here-"
"Freddy please." I said my voice cracking.
Just as we were about to continue we heard a knocking at our door. We all peaked into the small corridor leading to the door, Monty stood and slowly approached the door  as we all locked eyes with the door, fur and feathers on end. As Monty slid it open we saw a battered and bloody Y/n, he looked like he had just crawled through a war zone. His hat was crooked on his head with strands of hair misplaced, with dried blood coming from his nose and mouth, his shirt was torn revealing most of his chest, if circumstances were better I'd definitely be blushing at the sight but I was too worried, his forearms were caked with blood hiding his tattoos, the lower half of his white shirt was untucked and soaked with blood, his pants were also dirt and torn at his right knee, there was even a few drops of blood on his boots.
"My God!" Monty gasped.
"Jesus!" Chica gagged and turned away.
"Superstar are you alright?" Freddy asked.
I couldn't bring myself to words, I just pushed my way through and pulled Y/n into a tight hug.

Y/n pov:

I stood at Freddy's door looking at each one of their faces of shock and horror, I was about to speak until Roxy rushed forward and clung to me as tight as she could, although I could barely find the air to breathe I hugged back and sunk into her resting my head on hers.
"We need to get you inside" Freddy spoke ushering us in.
Roxy let go and pulled me in by the hand as Monty shut the door and locked it. Coming into Freddy's room Roxy lead me to the bed and pulled me down onto it holding me as tight as she could.
"Please tell me you're okay baby." Roxy said shaking.
"I'm okay, it ain't my blood for the most part." I said reassuringly.
Roxy breathed a big sigh of relief.
"Y/n what happened?" They all said in unison.

Authors note:

So last weekend was probably the wrost 48 hours of my existence, which is why I was absent all week, but don't worry about me abandoning this  story, even if I can only update once a month I still will.