CHAPTER 1

"But she's in class B."

---

The story started when a random cat was watching a crying blonde. It was the day when UA's Class 1-A had their two versus two battle with All Might as their instructor. That time, Bakugou's team lost. And well, we can say he almost wanted to blow the whole school up because of his failure.

Bakugou leaned on the wall outside the school and cried his emotions out there. Thankfully no one was walking around in the area where he had his moment, maybe except a white cat with red highlights on its tail. Bakugou looked at it in annoyance and kicked the kitty away.

"Stupid cat."

The kitty's yellow orbs glared at him. Bakugou proceeded to getting emotional until he felt something painful on his foot. Shock was written all over his face when he saw that there were scratch marks on his shoes, one of them was deep enough to even scratch his foot.

He eyed the white cat menacingly and spat, "SHITTY CAT!"

The kitty stuck out its tongue in order to tease him. Bakugou was taken aback by the little one's actions so he decided to fetch the cat with his own hands.

"DON'T MAKE ME THROW YOU AWAY TO THAT TRASHCAN OVER THERE!" he pointed at the trashcan full of dump nearby with a horrifying glare. The cat looked at him back in distaste, clearly disinterested in his emotional state.

Bakugou had enough. His palms started glowing to murder the cat instead of just throwing it to the dumpster. But the cat eventually jumped out of his hands after smelling something tasty from who knows where.

Bakugou watched the cat casually cat-walk towards the delicious aroma in disbelief. He couldn't believe a cat just mocked him like that. A cat.

"Tch, whatever," he mumbled before walking his way home. He stopped crying at this point and he was actually thankful for the kitty for at least helping him stop his tears from coming. It sure was annoying, fortunately it was annoying enough to lift his spirits up.

"Dumb cat," he smirked and huffed and admit his defeat.

🐱

"Where were you, Miyazumi-san? Vlad-sensei was just looking for you the whole time during the afternoon classes."

A ginger girl has been loading Touka with questions as soon as she came inside the room with a sandwich in her mouth.

The white-haired girl waved her hands away at her classmate, dismissing all her questions at once. Kendo watched her sit on her seat in silence before feeling a tap on her shoulder. She turned around to see Monoma standing beside her.

Kendo's expression changed from concerned to annoyed when she was realized that it was only him, "What?"

Monoma peered over at Touka from afar with an unreadable look on his face and said, "Miyazumi always skip classes doing who knows what. I don't know why the school just lets her be and by the way, how could she pass the gates when it's always closed?"

"How would I know?" Kendo remarked before glancing at Touka who was staring at the window beside her, "Miyazumi-san seems to be a school's favorite I guess."

"But she's in class B," Monoma pointed out to which Kendo didn't give a response to since she has shared the same thoughts as well the moment she discovered things about her classmate, Touka Miyazumi.

The Miyazumis were a family of pro heroes, similar to the Iidas and Todorokis. She was born wealthy and famous in the hero world yet no one could believe she ended up in class 1-B instead of Class A. There were rumors going on around the school that she had a high score during the entrance exam and that she has already secured a slot in Class A but she declined and insisted to be in Class B instead. At the same time, people say no one's seen her during the entrance exam.

What happened really?

Well, only Touka herself knows, and maybe the principal and some teachers. And the Touka we know is currently thinking about the blondie that she encountered just before she left to steal someone's sandwich.

His face was so hilarious she couldn't help but laugh just thinking about it. And guess what, she really did laugh and earned everyone's attention.

Honestly, everyone wanted to befriend her since she was the kind of girl that lightens up the mood during hangouts but no one really had the guts to talk to her since she was always so unapproachable. She liked to keep things to herself. And the good thing is, she doesn't boast about being in a family of pro heroes.

She's literally the 'it' girl. But everyone knows she has her own imperfections.

🐱

Living as a cat is sooo much better than as a human.

Touka, who has transformed into a cat to skip classes, yawned contently. The white cat halted when she noticed the gate being invaded by a mass of medias and reporters. The kitty tilted her head in wonder.

Oh?

She also caught a glimpse of a familiar green-haired boy who was being questioned by the reporters. The kitty snorted at his face before continuing to walk ahead.

The kitty sneaked through the mass media and walked away in ease without any disturbance. That was one of the things she liked about being a cat. She can do whatever she wants without being watched and she took it as a matter of privilege of being a cat.

Yeah, that's her quirk, Animal Shapeshift. But she can only turn into a normal cat, a damn llama, and some kind of an upgraded version of a fire-breathing wolf or some shit. She couldn't really tell what the other animal is since it looked like a wolf and a fox at the same time. So yes, it's an incomplete power but she has come to accept it. Besides, it's bothersome to have to think of a certain animal at certain times.

The white kitty took one last glance at the gates then left without a trace.

To be honest, she was actually hoping to find the same blondie in tears again. She didn't have any idea whoever he was, not even his name. All she knew was that he was a crybaby and that he studies in the same school.

The kitty smirked.

That hilarious face of his will definitely make my day if I come across him again.