CHAPTER 7

"I didn't come here for you, I came for your friend."

---

"There you are kitty!"

The white cat reunited with Kirishima after escaping the rage of the infamous blonde crybaby. Touka transformed into a cat in an empty corner and went to find the love of her life.

"Meow," it purred around his foot, flexing her soft fur and big yellow eyes. Kirishima smiled widely and grabbed the white cat from the ground.

He was just playing with the cute cat when Sero-his classmate-called him into the room, informing him that classes were about to start. Kirishima sent a pouting look at the kitty before putting it back down on the ground.

The kitty had a lonely look on its face, sad to see her love leaving her as he went inside his room, a place where she almost belonged to.

Damn it. She thought. I should get closer to him as a human. That'd be easier.

So with that in thought, the cat left to another corner and transformed back into Touka with a blinding white glow. After that, she headed to her own classroom which didn't feel like a real classroom at all since she hasn't exactly felt truly like a class B student 'cause you know, skipping classes.

Everyone looked at her in surprise as she sat on her seat the minute before Vlad arrived. Monoma stared behind her with an unreadable look on his face. He was also surprised that she actually attended afternoon classes considering how she's been skipping them these past few days.

That's a first.

But will also probably be the last. Pretty soon, the room won't have a troublemaker anymore. Touka gazed quietly at the window, deep in thought.

This troublemaker will actually show her Miyazumi self at the so-called sports festival. She's planning to get in class 1-A no matter what.

_FLASHBACK_

"Wait, so if I score enough points overall, I can get to class 1-A?"

Touka was utterly awestruck. To think that winning a whole damn competition is the key to get herself into that class was overwhelming for her, even for anyone 'elite' enough to win second place. She never expected that.

Nezu looked at her cheerfully, "Yes! Can you do it though, Touka-chan?"

"Touka-?" Touka mumbled. She gazed at the mouse or whatever, the desperation in her eyes flaring in flames.

"I will win, bet on that."

🐱

"Oh?" Kirishima turned around when he felt a tap on his shoulder. It turned out to be Touka who was smiling warmly at him.

"Miyazumi-san," the redhead grinned back, "What brings you here? Wait, how did you get in here? The door was closed!... As far as I know."

Touka eye-smiled, "That's for me to know and for you to find out. Also, you could just call me 'Touka' if you like."

"Uh-" he stuttered then rubbed the back of his head shyly, "Okay, Touka-chan."

"I was wondering maybe we could walk to the gates together. You know, talk about stuff?"

Kirishima was awestruck at the fact that the white-haired girl was asking him to walk together. If they do, people would mistake them as a couple.

"Really? You're okay with tha-"

"YOU?"

Bakugou butted in as he positioned himself a few steps behind Kirishima while pointing furiously at the familiar white-haired girl. Both teens were startled by the blonde's outburst. Touka was able to snap back to reality and yet again, she didn't find the blondie intimidating whatsoever.

"Yes, me," Touka sarcastically replied. Bakugou stomped his way to her, shoving the redhead away to the side, "What are you doing here? I'm pretty sure you could see the sign on the door that says 'Class 1-A'. If you don't then you're dumb."

"Well I did see it and no, this isn't a mistake this time," Touka responded while playfully rolling her eyes. None of the three were aware that all eyes in the room were on them-especially on the unfamiliar white-haired girl.

Midoriya was standing beside his seat, staring at Touka in silence. He once saw how she looked like if she had died. Seeing her so happy now felt like he's finally done a deed that a hero would do. He saved Touka's life, Touka Miyazumi's life. Now, he felt something different, something more than the happiness of saving a very important person's life. It seems he was getting butterflies and he noticed that very well.

He has this need to get closer to her and know about her more. He couldn't exactly explain it but, the feeling was tickling his chest.

What could it be?

Uraraka glanced at Midoriya, then to Touka. She also took a look at Iida, surprised that he didn't act very bossy at the fact that an intruder just trespassed in the room. Iida had his eyes on Todoroki who was also staring at Touka. Iida somehow felt like there was something going on between Todoroki and the girl even when the girl wasn't looking back.

The whole situation behind Touka, Kirishima and Bakugou was very complicated. It seems that each and every one of them had different reactions of those three together, more specifically, of Touka Miyazumi.

"I assure you though, I didn't come here for you, I came for your friend."

Kirishima smiled at the side the moment he met Touka's gaze. Touka ignored Bakugou and grabbed Kirishima's arm, "Let's go?"

Kirishima hesitated for a second but complied anyways, "There's this store that sells cupcakes. Would you like to buy some on the way?"

"Sure! Oh wait," Touka stepped back when she came into a realization, "We can't get out through the door."

Kirishima glanced at her from the corner of his eyes questioningly, "Why?"

"Well-"

"Stupid extras, get out of the way," Bakugou shove the two away with his hand and opened the door. Touka smirked mischievously behind him, "I wouldn't do that if I were you."

"You're not me so shut up, dumbass," Bakugou spat and the minute he opened the door, the whole class 1-A shrieked at the unexpected sea of students that were blocking the hallway. Bakugou took a plenty of steps back in surprise, "The fuck?!"

Touka giggled amusingly, making Bakugou shoot her a glare.

"What are your business with class 1-A?" at this point, Iida and a few others have stepped in to handle the uncontrollable crowd with a bunch of questions.

Touka knew exactly why they were there. In fact, if she was another ordinary student, she'd definitely do the same.

She glowered at the students with a devilish frown on her face.

Y'all won't stand a chance.

The next thing she knew, her yellow eyes got deeper and deeper the longer she thought.

Because I'm the one who will beat class 1-A... and the one who will BE class 1-A.