CHAPTER 25

"What do you know about... Dad?"

---

"SURPRISE! CONGRATULATIONS DEAR TOUKA-CHAN!"

"W-Woah! What is this?!" Touka was absolutely when the whole Miyazumi family made a gathering in her house. She just got home with Kizune and to see that her family that was always so high-spirited made efforts to congratulate her this way made her the happiest she can be.

"There's my favorite niece, come give your uncle a hug, Touka!" Izanagi—Leon—engulfed his niece in a tight hug while also earning scary looks from his other nieces and nephews.

"B-But, uncle! What about me?!" Maki complained and his twin, Ren, who was teary-eyed, added in, "Don't forget about me too!"

Touka stuck out her tongue with a teasing look, "Bleh, just accept the fact that I'm just special compared to you guys."

"We're literally two years older than you, where's your manners?!"

"Your fur is so soft uncle, what's your secret?" Touka joked after pulling away from the embrace. Yeah so, Leon actually has a head of a lion and a human body that's why she said that.

"Keratin," he replied with his thumb up and she responded with a mumble, "Déjà vu."

Their conversation was interrupted when her cousin, Haruki, came to her with a smile on her face, "We watched the live earlier. You were pretty badass there, 'cous."

"Thanks, onee-san," although Haruki wasn't exactly her sister by blood, it was already Touka's habit to call her 'older sister's, even her other cousins.

"Your victory just proves how the Miyazumis are still a powerhouse family, Touka-chan. We are proud of you," her aunt—Shiori—placed a soft kiss on her cheek before her husband—Yoshi—called them from the table to eat.

"Everyone, let's start the celebration!"

"Touka-onee-san!" Touka looked down to find the youngest Miyazumi—Aya—looking back at her with a big smile, "You were so cool!"

"Really?" she chuckled before dragging the cute little Aya with her to the table.

When they were all seated in the long table, each of them clang their glasses of different kinds of beverages and cheered out in unison, "To our lovely Touka Miyazumi's victory! Cheers!"

Family gatherings like these were one of Touka's favorite things in the world. All of the food set on the table, the people she loves the most were there, and the jokes and laughter all around, she loved them all. But she would've loved it a smidge more if they were complete, and yes, she's talking about her dad.

But while we're at it, let's talk about the Miyazumis, shall we?

The firstborn of Miyu and Tsubasa Miyazumi was Sora and her spirit animal is the dove, which explains her flight quirk. She has blonde hair, as well as her daughter and son. Yuto Kiyori married into her family and had two children; Haruki and Jun. Haruki's spirit animal is the snake and her quirk is Venom, obviously. Similar to Ashido, she can emit venom from any part of her body.

Jun's spirit animal is the bull and his quirk is Horn so he was born with bull horns on top of his head, except his were larger and very tough.

The second child was Izanagi, who is popularly known as his hero name, Leon. His spirit animal is the lion and yeah just like Simba, his quirk is called The Roar. His powerful roaring ability produces a strong force that is already on par with an extraordinary whirlwind. With his quirk, he can send his opponents—whether they are in large groups or not—flying through the air like nothing. Regarding his married life, well, he's as single as a pringle and doesn't intend to find romance to be honest.