CHAPTER 12

"I feel really bad for Touka-chan though, their team didn't make it to the top four teams."

---

"Alright Tetsutetsu, let's do this!"

"Don't get too hyped up, Miyazumi-san, you're just the right wing," Awase sweatdropped with a sweet smile while looking at the unusually pumped up white-haired girl.

After having to contemplate about which team Touka was going to join, she has finally decided to join one team where she's actually pretty confident in.

If she were in Todoroki's team, she would be basically just become useless and being his childhood friend and all, she knew very well how desperate he was to win in this battle. She can't help with that. Midoriya, well, she likes the guy, he's adorable, but she doesn't think his 'other friend' would like her to be in his team. On top of that, protecting the ten million points would be a headache. As for Monoma, she doesn't really like him that much considering how he's been spreading rumors about her throughout the school.

Tetsutetsu gave her a slice of bread when she was in her cat form without him realizing that the cat that he fed was his classmate all along. That's practically the reason why she's in his team and now trust me, even Tetsutetsu and his other teammates were surprised as well.

"Now raise those battle cries! It's time for UA's bloody battle! Light the signal fire!"

"Hey, Miyazumi," Touka turned to look at Tetsutetsu after she heard her name. She raised her brows, just as enthusiastic as usual.

"We can trust you, right?"

"Is there any reason not to?" was her reply with a smirk, "I'm quite serious about this too, you know."

Tetsutetsu grinned as he raised his arm in the air, "Then let's get that damn ten million points!"

"Monoma, was it?" Touka called for Monoma who eventually went to look at her way. She winked, "No hard feelings, okay?"

Monoma furrowed his brows at that. He was obviously offended of her words and she couldn't be much happier. Nothing pumps you up than having a hater throwing hate on you around.

"Three..."

To be really honest, she didn't have the intention to steal the ten million points, she only planned to get as much points as she can while her teammates were busy aiming for Midoriya.

"Two!"

She smirked.

Besides, cats are sneaky little brats.

"One!"

But I have more tricks up my sleeve-

"Start!"

From the moment the cavalry battle started, everyone directly charged themselves toward the guy with the most points, Izuku Midoriya.

Touka had been very especially careful when stealing headbands. The first one she took was from the invisible girl, Toru Hagakure. And then went on to grab those who are nearer for her to reach, but she carefully also grabbed smaller points the most.

She was perfectly aware of how those with the highest points are like power-hungry demons who are ready to hunt their preys anytime. And by power-hungry demons, she meant specifically Bakugou and Todoroki.

Is it really bad that she didn't get to pay attention to her surroundings during the battle 'cause man she missed a lot of things. Oh but I guess she was helpful enough to get enough points to at least make it into the top four. Maybe.

"In this unexpected rise of Class B, who will wear the ten million points in the end?!"

I bet 1 yen on Shoto!

So to clear things out, Touka was relieved enough to be in second place, currently.

......Currently.

🐱

"What... I thought..." Touka was speechless. How did they end up as 5th place? Why did Midoriya end up in 4th? What the hell happened!

"KUSO!" Tetsutetsu was on the ground with his fists balled up. But even if he was that miserable, Touka Miyazumi was worse. Awase has never seen her like that before. Just earliee, she was just as bright and cheerful like the sun. Now, she looked gloomy and dark like the night.

She was telling the truth, she really is serious about this. Awase thought.

Touka was staring intensely at the ground with wide and dumbfounded eyes. She was still speechless of what happened. She tried her best to get as many headbands as she can but... it wasn't enough.

She knew about what everybody else thought of her as: a troublemaker, doesn't care about heroing at all, has a useless quirk, the only failure of the Miyazumis, too lucky to be a pro hero's daughter. That was the Touka Miyazumi they knew. But when she actually gets serious, it's still the same in their eyes: a girl who doesn't just deserve opportunities, she wastes them too.

She was so serious about this Sports Festival, she was so anticipating to become Class 1-A, she was so eager to become closer with Kirishima and deep inside, she also wanted everyone to see that she was strong enough to climb back up to Class 1-A and that she had a superior quirk too.

But she failed, and there's nothing she can do about it now.

"AHHHHH!!! DAMN IT! DAMN IT! DAMN IT!"

And Bakugou was just the same as usual. He was in the verge of throwing a tantrum when Kirishima mentioned something that perked up his interest.

"I feel really bad for Touka-chan though, their team didn't make it to the top four teams."

"She looks so sa-"

"The dumbass didn't make it?" Bakugou found himself grinning at the news. He was unusually quick to stand up and dash towards Tetsutetsu's team.

"What do you think you're doing-" and he ignored all the other team members and went straight towards Touka who was still looking down in defeat.

"HA! SERVES YOU RIGHT, DUMBASS! AND YOU EVEN DARED TO PICK A FIGHT WITH M-"

But he was interrupted when Touka suddenly grabbed him by his collar and shot him the deadliest glare she could ever make. For a moment, Bakugou was actually silenced and completely caught off-guard. And for the first time ever, he felt intimidated by her glare.

That was when he decided that he liked the usual annoying dumbass better than this.

Touka wanted to yell her anger out but she desperately refrained herself from doing so. She was afraid she might make a scene thag might get everyone's attention. So without having another choice, she let go of his collar and smirked at him, making Bakugou beyond confused.

SHE'S FREAKY.

But that smirk only lasted for three seconds before she transformed into a cat and ran away.

"Miyazumi-san! Where are you going?" Awase tried to stop her but the kitty didn't even bother to look back and only continued to keep on running.

That was the first time Bakugou had ever seen her use her quirk. Somehow he found that red highlights on the cat's tail to be familiar.

He blinked.

WAIT-

And his eyes widened in realization.

-THE DUMB CAT THAT MOCKED ME!

"IT WAS HER?!"