CHAPTER 15

"You... you're All Might, aren't you?"

---

"Yes, if we talk in terms of the zero or 100% from before, what your body can release right now is about a f—"

"Midoriya, hey!"

Midoriya stiffened at the sight of Touka standing a few meters away from them with a big smile on her face. But when she saw a blonde man in a suit talking to him, her smile was replaced with a quizzical look. All Might couldn't bring himself to move and Midoriya started to panic in an instant.

"M-Miyazumi-san?!"

"Yo," she responded then pointed to the unfamiliar blonde-haired man, "Who's he, Midoriya?"

"U-Uh, he-he's— um—he's my— uh—"

While All Might was still frozen in the spot and while Midoriya was trying to make up something, Touka approached them and and looked straight into All Might's eyes.

"You—" she was just about to say something when Midoriya grabbed her shoulders and pulled her away, "He's my uncle!"

But Touka didn't buy that. She knew the man was familiar at some point and just by looking into his light blue eyes and recognizing the color of his hair and skin tone and maybe even remembered seeing him one time in her life, she knew.

"You... you're All Might, aren't you?"

🐱

"Audience! The finals that you've all been waiting for are finally starting! Match number one; even though he's done well, what's with that face? From the hero course, it's Izuku Midoriya! Versus; sorry, he hasn't done anything to stand out yet! From general studies, it's Hitoshi Shinso!"

Wow... who knew?

I was still on my way through the halls after an unexpected encounter with the number one hero, All Might. But even though I was told that they would explain everything later, I still couldn't wrap my head around it. It was like, Midoriya was All Might's secret love child or something. And All Might's true form was that?!

"This is insane," I yawned and stretched her arms to calm herself down. But I wasn't able to when a voice called out my name.

"Touka-chan?"

And my eyes were eventually filled with hearts when I saw Kirishima looking at my way with an onigiri in his mouth.

It feels like ages since I last saw my prince!

"Eijiro-kun!" I ran over to him being the usual cheerful girl I am.

"I didn't expect I'd meet you here, I couldn't really find you anywhere," he smiled when we began heading our way to the seats.

"You were looking for me?" I asked and blushed.

He nodded and I could feel my heart explode at the thought. I even began to think that this one-sided love of mine might actually be requited. Who knows? Eijiro Kirishima might actually just fall in love with me back.

"Would you like some onigiri? I bought two of them in case I'd see you. I was worried when you walked off in your cat form like that," he said as he offered to me the other onigiri that he bought.

I happily accepted it and took a bite, "There's nothing to worry about, Eijiro-kun. I'm feeling better now and thank you."

"That's what friends are for, right?" he chuckled.

And then our conversation went on for a few more minutes, it was mostly him who was always talking though. I was basically staring down at our hands the whole time. I really wanted to hold his hand so bad but every time I try to reach out mine, I never failed to hold myself back and let things the way they are in the current time.

Trust me, this is the first time I'm experiencing one-sided love. But every time some people talk about it, I always thought they were exaggerating about how 'depressing' and 'painful' the experience was. Now, I can't help but admit to their words. Being in a one-sided love really pains your chest to the maximum.

The pain you feel when he's so close to you but you can't even touch him; the pain you feel when overthinking about literally everything he does and think that maybe he might have feelings for someone else; but the most painful feeling would be seeing him be happy with someone he truly loves with all his heart.

It's a good thing that hasn't happened yet or I'll seriously going to go crazy. I mean, I'm going this far just to see him every day and by this far, that means winning the whole damn Sports Festival and defeat two killer madmen in the process!

Eijiro Kirishima is seriously going to be the death of me. And I like it.

🐱

"The pride of Class B! She's been said to be mysterious by the school and I can't really say no to that! From the hero course, Touka Miyazumi! Versus, Sparking Killing Boy! From the hero course, it's Denki Kaminari!"

Being watched by everyone in the arena was putting a lot of pressure on me but looking at my opponent wiped all my worries away. I was relieved that it wasn't one of those seriously strong and un-friendly power-crazy guys, it was just a flirty dunce face, that's all. But I shouldn't underestimate him too much. He can electrify me any minute!

"Now, we'll have a super flashy battle this time too! Start!"

"Would you like to go out with me, m'lady?" he said in a very flirtatious tone. I giggled a little and replied, "Sorry, you're not really my type."

"T-That hurt! But anyway, this match'll probably be over in a second!" but then he went Pokemon-mode and had electricity sparking all over his body. I was scared for a bit but I still tried to calm myself down.

So, before he can attack, I transformed myself into a scary creature that would make anyone jump in an instant. I knew for sure that this trick was going to work because well... who wouldn't be afraid of spiders?

"Woah! Miyazumi-chan disappeared! Where did she go?"

"Huh?" he looked around to search for me while I was quickly running towards him with my four pairs of tiny legs. By the time I was already in front of him, he looked at him and froze for a second. When suddenly—

"KYAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! SPIDER!!!!!!!! GET IT AWAY! GET IT AWAY!"

Unexpectedly enough, he began running around and shot small sparks of electricity to my way. I managed to get away and even got hit once but it wasn't even too hard to do. He was constantly running and running with closed eyes.

"WHAT? WHAT IS HAPPENING? ARE MY EYES DECEIVING ME OR IS DENKI KAMINARI REALLY PANICKING RIGHT NOW?"

So it turns out that the flirty dunce face was a scaredy-cat after all. No pun intended.

Should I start making cat puns now? Eh I'll just end up like Cat Noir. WHO DOESN'T LIKE CAT NOIR ANYWAYS? Shut up Tiffany, who cares if you hate him, I DON'T. Anyways.

So the ending of the match was, well, it was surprisingly easy. While running, he accidentally stepped out of boundaries and thus, I won.

"U-Uh, s-so that's it for the third match, everyone! The winner is, the sneaky clever mysterious girl of Class B, Touka Miyazumi!"

And everyone cheered loudly when I was announced to be the champion. It was a bit satisfying though. I didn't even do much.

I laughed.

It actually worked. Ha.