CHAPTER 24

"The winner of this year's first year Sports Festival, Touka Miyazumi..."

---

"Crybaby."

I poked his cheek.

"Crybaby."

And again.

"Crybaby."

And again.

"Crybaby,  wake up."

But he wouldn't wake up.

"Crybaby,  I won so wake up!"

"WHAT?!"

And his eyes instantly opened and he sat up on the bed with a furious look on his face. I leaned back a little a smiled innocently, "I won and you lost."

"YOU WON?!" he yelled and I giggled, "You didn't see it coming, did you?"

"What the hell are you talking about..." and then it hit him. He became frozen for a sec so I decided to explain what happened.

"So you know how you did that Howl's Moving Impact thing you did there? Yeah so, Okami's like, I don't know, prone to anything that has heat and flames or whatever so explosions don't really work on it, yeah. But the wind that came from the impact was pretty strong that I almost got carried into the air but you know how I'm a fighter and how like I said I was going to beat your ass so I fought against it, had some heroic walking momentum there in the middle of the explosions and yeah I hit you with my tail to get you out of bounds. Of course, the tail's on fire for a reason so you basically got burnt which is pretty ironic if you ask me—"

"Shut the fuck up, I know what happened."

I smiled, "But you're not seriously hurt, are you? I have this thing when I end up injuring someone I get so guilty and—"

"I'm not hurt too much so don't worry about it," he muttered to which I deadpanned at, "Yeah you're not too hurt, sure, you're literally wrapped up in bandages."

This whole time while he was unconscious, I tried so hard not to look at his upper body 'cause even though he was wrapped in bandages all over, his abs and muscles were still apparent to the eyes and I already swore that the only abs that I'll adore are Eijiro-kun's.

His cheek was also bandaged so honestly he looked like a mummy, almost.

But then some random people walked in the room which startled the both of us. I was surprised when they were carrying some handcuffs and some sort of giant stone.

"Uh, excuse me, what are those?" I asked and one of them replied, "A teacher said these were necessary when the student Katsuki Bakugou wakes up."

"Hah?!"

"Oh those won't be necessary," I waved them off before looking at Crybaby's confused face, "the student KitKat Backbone here will behave so please discard of those."

"HAH?!"

"You sure, kid? Well then, if you say so," after they left, Crybaby leaned closer to my face as an attempt to threaten me but I effortlessly shrugged it off with a blank face, "What the fuck did you just call me?"

"KitKat Backbone, that is your name, isn't it?"

"YOU'RE SERIOUSLY A DUMBASS!"

"Oh look! It's time for the awarding ceremony!" I beamed and I grabbed his wrist, "They wouldn't want the winner to arrive late, would they? Oh but the second place shouldn't be late too you know."