CHAPTER 26

"You never slack off, Shoto. I might just end up asking for your autograph in the future."

---

"If it's about my brother, there is no need to worry. I apologize for worrying you needlessly," Iida glanced at Midoriya with a reassuring smile and added, "and I heard that Koda's been replaced by a new student. Let's go and welcome her, Midoriya."

Midoriya blushed a little at the mention of the 'new student'. While he was on his way to his classroom, all he could think of was Touka.

He was monumentally surprised when Aizawa-sensei announced that she'll be part of Class 1-A from that day on. He was also sad for Koda but he can't exactly hide the excitement he was feeling to be able to see Touka Miyazumi every day. He was also eager to know more about her since she really gave him a much more unforgettable impression during the Sports Festival.

Midoriya directly sat on his seat when he arrived in the room. With a small smile painted on his lips, he couldn't help but mutter out the thought that most overwhelmed him.

"She's the only one who beat Kacchan..."

"WHAT DID YOU SAY, YOU DAMN NERD?"

Midoriya flinched when Bakugou suddenly turned his face around and threatened him with the small explosions on his palm.

"N-Nothing, Kacchan!"

"Oh! It's her!"

The two boys turned to see which person everyone else was making a fuss about. They were surprised to see the one and only Touka Miyazumi being surrounded by the rest of Class A while Iida was trying his hardest to calm them all down.

"Miyazumi, right? I'm Mina Ashido!"

"You were so awesome back there! I'm embarrassed to say this but can I have your autograph?"

"And I'm Tsuyu Asui, but you can call me Tsu."

"EVERYONE SETTLE DOWN AND GO TAKE YOUR SEATS BEFORE AIZAWA-SENSEI ARRIVES."

Touka beamed at them and said, "Good morning too, mina-san."

And when she spotted a certain redhead waving his hand at her on his seat, she immediately went to hers that was right behind his.

"Hi, Eijiro-kun!" then she spotted Todoroki who was staring at her in silence, "Hey Shoto!"

"M-Miyazumi-san!" Midoriya called and the white-haired girl looked at him, "Good morning."

"Good morning to you too, Midoriya-kun!"

"K-K-KUN?!" the green-haired boy blushed.

But then Touka's smile turned into a smirk when she saw Bakugou who was trying to avoid her attention by not looking at her way.

"And Crybaby Asshole," she added.

"Shut up!"

"You're in a good mood today, Touka-chan," Kirishima chuckled, effortlessly catching her attention.

"Yup! I mean I'm part of Class 1-A now! By the way, Eijiro-kun," she whispered then pointed to a certain grape boy who was staring creepily at her from afar, "who's that creep?"

"Oh that's Mineta," Kirishima sighed, "he does that when he finds, um, you know like finding good meat?"

"Do you think he likes pork buns too?"

"Pork buns?"

"It's my new favorite food now," she winked.

"Morning."