CHAPTER 6

"Teens sure are wild."

---

Sports festival, huh? I'm so going to win and show those losers that I am the best in school.

Bakugou was daydreaming about the upcoming event while doing his business in the men's bathroom. It was peaceful, not until the door of the bathroom suddenly opened. Bakugou wasn't alarmed since he was in one of the toilets.

I'll show them how a future number one hero wins an event at once.

By the time he was finished, he casually put on his underwear and pants back on. After flushing, he turned around. He was genuinely startled when a bright flash of light came through the opening below the door of the toilet.

What the fuck?

He stared down at the opening in oblivion.

What just happened?

"Man, my stomach hurts more now."

Bakugou grew anxious by the voice from the other side... because it wasn't a voice of a male, instead, it sounded more feminine.

Hold up-

Bakugou's eyes widened in realization.

THERE'S A GIRL IN HERE?

"I'm craving ramen," said the voice, "and yogurt-"

Bakugou opened the door to find the intruder. He knitted his brows together and spoke, "Who the fu-"

The 'female' turned around in a split second and froze, both of them did. Bakugou stared blankly at the white-haired girl who stared back at him in silence.

.....

...

..

.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Bakugou yelled after snapping back to reality.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?" Touka blurted.

"THIS IS THE MEN'S BATHROOM, DUMBASS!'

"NO, IT'S THE WOMEN'S BATHROOM, ASSHOLE!"

"CHECK THE DAMN TOILETS, YOU WHITE-HEADED BITCH!"

'SURE, I'LL CHECK, YOU BLONDE CRYBABY!"

"CRYBABY?!"

Touka flounced into the toilet room, shoving Bakugou to the side in the process. She placed her arm on both sides of the wall, the other touching the blondie's chest which made him extremely uncomfortable.

Indeed, he was right, it was the men's bathroom. Touka remained silent. She could feel her pride getting humiliated by the blonde boy. But still, it wasn't her fault. It was the school's fault for placing the signs too high that a cat can't see.

#Justiceforcats

"Oi."

Touka turned to Bakugou and blinked, not realizing her hand on his chest. Bakugou scowled at her. Touka only did just notice her hand and instead of letting go, she grinned mischievously. Bakugou was slightly taken aback.

"Apologies, crybaby."

🐱

"DON'T YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME!"

After teasing him with just a single sentence, Bakugou ended up chasing her in the hallways. Everyone in the way was confused why they were running and yelling in the halls, some of them even wished they'd get caught.

"CRYBABY ~"

Bakugou had no idea why she was calling him 'crybaby'. He was just angry that a nobody called him a crybaby.

"I'M NOT A CRYBABY DAMN IT!"

Bakugou raised his hand, attempting to shoot explosions to the white-haired girl, "YOU'RE SO DEAD."

"Man I wish," Touka laughed.

"FUCK YOU!" Bakugou was just about to shoot an explosion when an unfamiliar scent got him falling down the floor, completely unconscious. Touka-who was a few meters ahead the boy-peered back in bewilderment after hearing a loud thud from behind her.

"Blondie?"

The scent has gotten to her nose and like Bakugou, she went into unconsciousness and fell. The last thing that came into view was a woman with glasses smirking right down at her.

"Teens sure are wild."

🐱

Touka and Bakugou frowned down at the floor in silence. They were sitting in front of the principal with Midnight behind them. The scene reminded Touka of when she was taken there by Vlad. And of course, the thing about the sports festival.

"I didn't expect to see you again so soon, Miyazumi-chan," Nezu began with a bright smile on his face. He glanced at the quiet blonde and said, "Katsuki Bakugou, correct? Please explain why you were after her in the halls."

"The dumbass went in the men's bathroom," Bakugou confessed briefly and truthfully. Touka rolled her eyes and huffed.

"Language, Bakugou," warned Midnight and Bakugou scoffed.

"Miyazumi-chan, is that true?" Nezu questioned, earning a node from the white-haired girl, "How so?"

"I didn't see the sign," Touka responded. Bakugou looked over at her in frustration. Touka simply smirked at him and said, "But crybaby here yelled at me and punched me in the face because I was lost."

"There doesn't seem to be bruises on your face, Miyazumi," Midnight commented, making Touka freeze in her seat and Bakugou smirked.

Nezu sighed, "I understand. However, Bakugou-kun, using your quirk against a fellow schoolmate is prohibited, especially in the school grounds. I'll give you two warnings for now. You may leave."

The two teens stood up from their seats and glared at each other as they trudged out of the office. Nezu sighed in his seat, consciously seeing the comparison between Touka Miyazumi and her mother, Kizune.

Kizune-chan, your daughter has become quite a troublemaker.