[Chapter 5 the trunk]

"Im Kanroji Mitsuri, the love hashira! it's a pleasure to meet you!" Kanroji smiled happily but I felt daggers thrown at me by the snake guy next to her.

"Hello Kanroji it's nice to meet you too. I love your hair!" Kanroji seemed to burst into a smile and tugged the sleeve of the snake guy telling him I like her hair. I don't think the snake guy likes me... he's giving me a death stare.

"Himejima Gyomei I'm the stone hashira." Himejima said while still putting his hands together in prayer I admire his determination to pray.

"Nice to meet you Himejima." I smiled and bowed my head. I turned to the youngest boy in the group. He had black hair and teal eyes to match his teal tips. He was one of the most quiet and distracted out of everyone here. He seemed to be looking outside when Himejima tapped his shoulder and he snapped out of it.

"Tokito Muichiro... mist hashira" he said then continued to stare outside at the sky.

"Hi Tokito!" I smiled at him but he really didn't pay attention.

"Serpent hashira Obanai Iguro..." he seemed hostile towards me, glaring at me still. Man I didn't know she was your girlfriend I just said I liked her hair!!

"Hello Obanai, pleasure to meet you... heh." I awkwardly chuckle, yea he hates me..

"...The water hashira Tomioka Giyu..." he said the Hashira part silently he was somewhat distant from the others.

"Hello (Y/n) i'm the insect hashira Kocho Shinobu," she said still with her porcelain smile.

"Hello Kocho, nice to meet you!" I gave a bow and a smile.

"Tch Shinazugawa Sanemi I'm the wind hashira." shinazugawa said he seemed annoyed.

"Pleasure to meet you Shinazugawa..." I said quietly this dude was scary!

"Now that we all know each other better I have a question for you (Y/n)." the master asked. "Do you know anything about breathing techniques?"

"Not really but I do know that I come from a long line of them! I don't know exactly but I saw some stuff inside the dojo. If I could bring them I'll show you!" I stated getting up to open the closet door I first came out of.

"Be back in a hurry!" the master answered with a small smile.

"Yes sir!" I shouted closing the door behind me as I reapered in my dojo behind my house... strange it was night already.

I started to look around for anything useful. I took the disciple list and the picture of my ancestor that looks like me and I didn't seem to notice before but the scroll had a hidden department behind it. I moved the scroll and found a huge trunk with big books inside. They seemed old but in very good condition. I tried to get the trunk out but it was too heavy.

"You think I can get one of the big guys to pick it up for me? Can they even get into the weird portal thing?" I moved to the door and opened it, peaked my head through and saw the hashira's wave at me, at least the ones who like me that is.

"Hey um I found a trunk with what seems to be important books. Why don't we kill birds with one stone and one of you will come to help me get the trunk and we'll see if you can come to my world!" I smiled somewhat begging since I didn't want to take an hour trying to lift the trunk.

"Uzui, Rengoku, Mitsuri, will you try to help our friend here?" the master said, smiling.

"Yes sir!" all three of them said getting up and walking towards the door.

"I'll slip back in and if you guys aren't by my side I'll come back!" I explained and they all nodded. I went back in but I guess Konroji got nervous and grabbed onto my sleeve. We were on the other side of the door and Kanroji was the only one in the dojo with me.

"Ehhhh where are Uzui and Rengoku!"Kanroji asked, looking back inside the dark room that led to the Taisho era.

"Maybe it's because you held onto me that you came through." I said thinking out loud.

"You think so!" she said, putting her hand through the door curiously. She then looked out the window to see bright lights and a giant city.

"Wow it looks like a festival with how many lights there are! They outshine the night sky and the buildings are so tall!" she said excitedly, clapping her hands together in joy.

"Yup we are in Tokyo it's very pretty at night isn't it! Anyways Kanroji, do you think you can help me get the trunk out?"I asked, pointing to the hidden trunk behind the scroll.

"Oh of course!" She smiled and effortlessly lifted the trunk out with one hand. I stood in awe. She's so strong! She saw my face and started to sweat and look nervous like she did something wrong.

"Oh um sorry I didn't mean to be so strong!" she started to get more nervous.

"Are you kidding Kanroji, you're awesome! You lifted the trunk like it was nothing, you're pretty and strong!" I said practically showering Kanroji in compliments.

"Kyaa you're such a nice guy (Y/n) in my next life I want you as my husband!" she smiled brushing and I turned a bit red. That's a first no one would actually wanna marry me. If Haru was here he would throw a fit that a pretty girl even spoke to me.

"Thank you Kanroji, now let's go back. We don't know what would happen if you stay here for too long. Also let's bring these things" I said, grabbing the two blades and putting them inside the trunk. I grabbed her sleeve and walked back in with the trunk. When we got back the room was in a bit of chaos. The master had stepped out and Obanai was shaking Tomioka by the collar. He seemed mad but Tomioka gave a bored expression of accepting this is his life. Rengoku was trying to pull Obanai off of Tomioka and Uzui was laughing and pointing.