[Chapter 8 gifts]

Kanroji-

Rengoku-

Uzui-

Himejima-

Tokito-

Obanai-

Tomioka-

Kocho-

Shinazugawa-

As I finish the list I think I should start off with Kanroji. "She seems like the type to like squishmallows." I smile as I walk up to a cutesy store with lots of plush toys and outfits.

Honestly it looks as though a unicorn threw up here. I look around and find a cute pink cow. I grabbed and paid for it and walked out looking for another store. As I'm walking I see to my surprise and convenience a pet store. And where there are pets there are snakes. Obanai seems to like his pet snake a lot. He wears it around his shoulders. God this is getting pricey oh well if I wanna train with him a bribe could make him like me better.

I look around and see a bunch of huge snake tanks. I see a long vertical tank with branches and dirt moss already in it. You know the price isn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'll get it for him, maybe he'll hate me less and let me hang out with his girlfriend. I grabbed a worker and paid for the tank and asked if I could come back later in the day to pick it up. They agreed and I was on my way. I look at my list again and cross off two names.

"Let's see if we can get Kocho something butterfly themed." I walk and see a very pretty snow globe shop. I go inside and see the perfect thing for her: a butterfly snow globe. I get it and am on my way out once more. God I'm getting tired.

I walk around getting the gifts I need based on only meeting them once I kinda got a base of what they like maybe... anyways I get Himejima a Buddha necklace. I got Uzui a bunch of glitter nail polish. I got Rengoku a bunch of instant foods idk he seemed like a big eater. I also got Tokito some toys I found. They are kinda retro but I think he'd like them instead of spacing out. the quiet one Tomioka. I got him a pretty pocket watch. And for the scary one Shinazugawa I got him some big weights. That will be fun to carry back ahaha.

I got home with my allowance for next year totally spent, then I look at the time it's pretty late and the sun is setting. It could be dangerous to go at night since they still have demons. As I walk inside my mom isn't here again. She's working late and grandpa is probably sleeping... I hope he is sleeping and not visiting grandma Rest In Peace grandma.

   •💮•

As I wake up I move my hair from my eyes and shift in my bed to evade the sun's rays. I get up yawning and looking over at the pile of stuff I bought damn this is gonna be a load to carry to the Taisho era. I might have to get Mitsuri to help me but Obanai might hate me for even breathing her air. I pack everything into a camping bag and start dragging it to the dojo. I get to the door and slam it open. I shove the bag inside then I go in breathing heavily from all the pulling and caring I did. Damn am I out of shape or what? Anyways I look around the room and I spot a small child she had black hair and dark purple eyes with a porcelain smile.

"Oh kid, what's up, do you know where the master is? I wanna call the Hashira cus I got some gifts for them." I asked with a smile and the kid stared at me with wide eyes. She got up and ran away.

"Kids are so rude , am I right?" I muttered to myself.

"Father, a strange man appeared out of the closet with a large bag!" I heard in the distance. Then I heard some shifting and opened the door and the master appeared. I kneel in respect like the Hashira cus If they respect him, I should too, right?
"My child, what brings you back." he smiles holding the hand of his black haired daughter for support. Maybe I should have got him a walking stick instead of some cakes.

"Well master, I want to hang out with everyone and learn some more about the corps. I also brought gifts for you and the hashira!" I smiled excitedly as I put my bag in front of me.

"Oh, did you?" he chuckled gracefully.

"Yup I tried my best I got you these small cakes!" I opened the box of sweets with the small child wanting to look inside the small box.

"Are they good?" he asked, tilting his head as I put one in his open palm.

"Yup they are from my favorite store!" I urged as I showed the box to the young child helping her father motioning if she wanted one.

"These are very good father!" she said with some cake in her mouth.

"Don't talk with your mouth full but I agree. Why don't you share with your siblings?" he gently said as the child nodded, thanking me and taking the box out of the room.

"So do you think you can call the others to get the gifts?" I asked the master to sit down at a table in the room.

"I'll see what I can do." he covers his mouth as he talks.

   •💮•

"The master called us on such short notice..." Kanroji gossiped worriedly to Obanai who was walking next to her.

"We shouldn't worry." Obanai told her.

"Do you know why we were suddenly called!" Rengoku asked Uzui loudly.

"I don't but it must be for a flamboyant reason!" Uzui said, greeting Kanroji and Obanai as they walked in. As everyone arrived they all talked patiently awaiting the master.

"Good evening everyone." The master spoke and everyone kneeled in respect. They all looked shocked in a way when they saw the time traveler helping the master greet them.

"The reason for this meeting is of utmost importance." he sternly said, making the room shift into a more serious atmosphere. :our new friend has brought us gifts," he smiled and the room and everyone in it sweatdropped.

{I'll publish pictures of what everyone's gifts look like in the next part}