[chapter 9 Damn Im a broke bitch]

"...Gifts?" Tomioka whispered surprised then quickly put his stern face on thinking there wasn't going to be any for him.

"So we got called here cus this kid wants to give us gifts after only meeting us once?" Shinazugawa exclaimed pointing at (y/n) who stared down at him a little pale, slightly shaking when the master smiled and put a hand on his to calm him.

"Em in the future it's very common to give gifts to people when you meet but since it was an unexpected meeting I give you gifts now." He said lying through his teeth. Yes it's common to give welcome gifts and other small gifts when meeting someone but not all that common maybe. I don't know, I really don't meet new people a lot.

"But uh master please sit down while I get my bag..." he smiled, already looking exhausted just thinking about lunging the bag over here.

"Don't worry I'll get Tengen to help you get the bag." He smiled back and Uzui got up following (Y/n) inside.

"Uzui this is the bag I got you something I thought you might like." he said awkwardly not that he thinks of it this is too embarrassing what if they don't like their gifts.

"I'll take this with the others!" he said, putting the bag over his shoulders like it was a pile of feathers.

"Okay Hashira's! Are we gonna go oldest to youngest or youngest to oldest?" he asked, digging into his bag.

"Tch just go down the line." Shinazugawa whispered.

"Rude ass mother-" (Y/n) whispered.

"What did you say!?" Shinazugawa shouted, cracking his knuckles.

"Eh nothing bro chill!" (Y/n) shouted running to the person farthest from Shinazugawa.

"Oh Tomioka!" He smiled digging into the bag and taking out a nice golden embedded pocket watch. "This is for you Tomioka, it's a pleasure to meet you!" he smiled, grabbing Tomioka's hands and putting the watch in his hands.

"But I can't." he was stopped almost instantly.

"Ah uh I bought this for you now you're gonna take it cus I dont want it back!" (Y/n) demanded leaving Tomioka wide-eyed with slight blush on his cheeks.

"Okay next in line is... Obanai..." he squeaked nervously when turning to look at him.

"Why'd you say it like that?" he hissed.

"Say it like what?" (Y/n) gaslighted Obanai innocently.

"My name you said it weird." he explained.

"No I didn't." (Y/n) stated.

"Yes you did-" he said back when a giant tank was pushed on to him.

"Here this is for your snake... I like snakes and Since you have one I got this for you." (Y/n) smiled and left another person stunned.

'Thank god I thought I was done for!' (Y/n) though internally shaking.

"Ah Kanroji here I thought you might like this!" He smiled and gave her the push cow and her face lit up like a light!

"Thank you so much! It's adorable!" She smiled looking like she wanted to jump up and down.

"No problem!" He said going to the next person, which was Tokito

"Tokito I got you these!" (Y/n) smiled and Tokito took little notice, slightly turning to face him. (Y/n) grabbed some toys from his bag, one was a ball in a cup and a kaleidoscope. "Here these should keep you busy instead of looking at nothingness!" Tokito looked at him and at the toys he picked them up and looked confused.