[Chapter 18 The boy and his demon sister Pt 2]

"Master, even though it is something you desire, Master, I cannot agree to it." Himejima said as he lowered his head with his hands put together praying.

Uzui pointed his thumb to himself as some shine sparkled around him and his nails glittered in the sun. "I'm flamboyantly opposed to this as well! A slayer traveling with a demon is unacceptable!"

"As for myself, I shall do whatever it is you wish, Master!" Mitsuri added with a large smile as her hands were clasped near her face. (Y/n) looked at her and had faint blush on his face.

'She's so cute...' (Y/n) thought as he tried to keep a straight face as his face was red with blush.

"I'm fine either way since I'm going to forget anyway." Muichiro added as he was still trying to get the ball in the small wooden cup and missing every time. He didn't look frustrated though he just looked like he was multitasking.

Shinobu and Giyu didn't add anything on but Iguro did and man did his words spit like venom. "I don't trust them. I wont trust them. In the first place, I loathe demons."

'He's so cute...' (Y/n) continued to blush softly as he tried really hard to keep his composure.

"Although I respect you with all my heart, that's an incomplete notion, Master! I oppose to it with everything I got!" Rengoku added loudly with a wide smile.

"The demon slayer corps' mission is to annihilate demons. I request that you penalize both Kamado and Tomioka!" Shinazugawa added sternly as there was silence for a second. Tbh (Y/n) looked like he fit in with the master's family like he oddly looked related to the master in a way. That's probably not important information though.

"The letter." The master tilted his head down looking to the side softly saying to Hinaki.

"Yes, master." Hinaki responded as she pulled out a letter from her kimono with the same emotionless smile as the other two that stood by the master had. She opened the letter and started to speak. "This is a letter received from a former Hashira, Sakoji Urodaki. I shall read you an abridged version."

She said as he looked down at the letter and started once more. "Please allow Tanjiro to be accompanied by his sister, a demon. Because of her mental strength, Nezuko has not lost her human emotions. Even in a starved state, she never devoured humans, and this has held true more than two years later. Although the situation seems somewhat far-fetched, it is an indisputable fact. In the event that Nezuko does assault a human, Tanjirou Kamado, as well as Sakonji Urokodaki and Giyuu Tomioka will atone by committing seppuku." Hinaki spoke softly as (Y/n) just eyed the letter that was next to him.

'Seppuku? Like the suicide thats intense but makes sense to my knowledge them three were the ones to let the demon girl live so if she kills someone it makes sense they will take responsibility.' (Y/n) thought as he saw the boy start tearing up. He felt kinda bad for him.  He really did look like a nice kid to (Y/n). Nonetheless (Y/n) didn't show his thoughts on his face, he just kept the signature smile the sisters wore.

"So what if they commit seppuku? If you want to die, then rot for all I care! It's no guarantee! Not by a long shot!" Shinazugawa shouted sternly in a bitter tone.

"Shinazugawa is right! If she kills and devours a human, there's no coming back from that! It won't bring back the people who were killed!" Rengoku added shouting just as loud yet it was his usual tone.

"You do have a point." The master said softly. (Y/n) wondered what would happen next since no one could agree.

"In that case..." Shinazugawa said.

"Master!" Rengoku shouted.

"We can't guarantee that she won't attack humans. We can't prove it. That said... we also can't prove that she will attack humans." The Master added, making Shinazugawa bite his tongue.