[chapter 12 Lets have a slumby]

Few hours later 3rd person pov

"So Iguro are you not gonna join in on the fun?" (Y/n) said while putting a face mask on Mitsuri. (Y/n)'s bangs were in a ponytail with a pink scrunchy holding it up. Mitsuri had her bangs tied up too and her braids tied up too. Iguro just looks at them oddly.

"I think I'm good..." He said but Mitsuri opened her eyes and grabbed his sleeve.

"Iguro please, I swear it will be fun. My skin feels so nice and clean with the pink grapefruit mask!!" She smiled happily trying to urge Iguro to try one.

"No it's just I don't wanna take off my bandages." He sternly said, crossing his arms. His snake slithering around his neck.

"I see don't worry I won't look you can let Mitsuri put your mask on it's totally fine bro honestly!" (Y/n) stated happily as he turned around. Iguro furrowed his brows for a minute as if he was in deep thought then sighed than grabbed (Y/n)'s shoulder mgently.

"Only this once I'll let you put on that face thingie on me." Iguro stated (Y/n) and Mitsuri were shocked and it was very well seen on their faces. "What? I'm only letting this happen once so don't think too much into it!" He raised an eyebrow slowly loosening his bandages around his mouth.

(Y/n) just somewhat looked down; he wasn't sure how to feel.

'Iguro could have hid his face for many good reasons. Am I really an important enough person for him to show it to?' (Y/n) thought before Iguro snapped him out of it.

"Hurry up I don't have all day (Y/n)." Iguro stated. (Y/n) glanced up and gave a calm face. But inside he had so many questions. He felt as though this wasn't the time to ask those questions. So he smiled and got out a green face mask with cucumbers.

"Ya know has anyone ever told you that you have beautiful eyes?" (Y/n) said laughing as Mitsuri giggled with (Y/n) as she put up
Iguro's hair in a ponytail.

"Em yes?" He said but (Y/n) slapped the cucumbers on Iguro's eyes.

"Good cus now we gotta hide em!" (Y/n) laughed as Iguro jumped a little at the coldness of the cucumbers.

"Iguro, just relax, we have this all under control!" Mitsuri smiled and grabbed some of the nail polish (Y/n) smuggled from his mom. "Black or blue?" She asked holding the colors up to show me.

"Hmm do white and black." (Y/n) said, pulling out the white polish.

"We can do it like Tengen's nails!" Mitsuri exclaimed.

"I don't remember saying my nails could be painted..." Iguro said, lifting one of the cucumbers off of his eyes.

"Shhhhhh leave it all to us! What's the worst that can happen?" (Y/n) smiled as he pushed his hand back down to keep his eyes covered.

"I hope this turns out good. I don't wanna mess it up." Mitsuri said nervously as she tried her best to steady her hand.

"I'm sure it'll turn out great! (Y/n) and Obanai both said in different tones. (Y/n) laughed while Obanai cracked a slight smile.

(Y/n) Pov)

After a while we all went to bed. I had to sleep with Obanai cus he didn't trust me with Mitsuri. Bruh I've known him for like a week and he still doesn't trust what a stick ass- Obanai slammed his arm into my gut.

"Ack The hell was that for!!" I shouted sitting up and glaring at him.

"I felt you were thinking shit about me." He responded with my eyebrow twitched.

'The fuck? How did he know that? Can he read minds?' I thought nervously.

"Also it was reflex testing to see what I'm working with and you're gonna be here for about 3 years." Obanai nodded, talking to himself.

"3 years? As in 3 years for you and 3 maybe months for me?" I laughed even more nervously and was starting to sweat.

"You wanna master a whole new breathing form that no one can teach you in 3 months? I mean me and ugh Tomioka can help you but we didn't learn the breathing technique and you have no master who has mastered it so it's all up to you to learn it but I recommend going to see Rengoku too. He learned his techniques from reading scrolls." Obanai explained.

"Rengoku is the one with really bright hair and is really loud right?" I asked.

"Yes." Obanai responded.

"And Tomioka is the quiet one with black hair and really pretty blue eyes?" I said, trying to remember.

"Sadly yes and What do you mean really pretty blue eyes?" He said, raising a brow.

"Nothing, it's just he has really pretty eyes. Blue has always been a favorite color of mine." I said with a smile.

"So you complement anyones eyes that you see huh." He said bitterly his snake hissing at me. "You said you thought I had beautiful eyes then you go and say the same thing to someone else's?" He hissed bitterly.

"Obanai are you... jealous?" I said my eyes wide with shock.

"Huh no. I'm just. Shut up, it's late, go to sleep." He said, pulling the blanket over his head.

"K night Obanai. GOOD NIGHT MITSURI!" I shouted obanai jumped under the covers.

"Good night (Y/n)!" Mitsuri shouted back but it was muffled through the walls. Obanai sighed then shifted again in bed. I smiled then closed my eyes falling asleep.