I Still Don't Like him

"Come on Issac stop pacing," I mumbled turning to look at him by the window.

"You know, I'm starting not to like this idea. Sounds kinda dangerous. You know what? I definitely don't like this idea, and I definitely don't like him."

"You'll be fine." Derek reassured him.

"Does it have to be him?"

"He knows how to do it. I don't. Be more dangerous if I tried doing it myself."

"You know Scott doesn't trust him, right?"

"With good reason." Taylor shrugged.

"Right. You know, personally, I'd well, I'd trust Scott."

"Do you trust me?"

"Yeah." Derek looked back down at his book. "I still don't like him."

"Nobody likes him."

"That's an understatement Derek." I said and I could see a small smile pull at his lips before it was gone.

The door slid open to reveal him standing there making me roll my eyes.

"Boys... and ladies. F.Y.I, yes, coming back from the dead had left my abilities somewhat impaired but the hearing still works."

"And unfortunately, so does your mouth." Taylor shot at him while he took the smallest pause.

"So, I hope you're comfortable saying whatever it is that you're feeling straight to my face."

"We don't like you." Derek told him while I gave him a pleading look.

He nodded and I stood up and faced Peter. Without giving him a second to ask or realize what was happening I punched him in the mouth knocking him to the ground. Before I calmly sat back down in my seat and grabbed my science book once again.

Once he finally stood back up, he looked at me. "I told you she was a psychopath..." I cut him off by glaring at him, before I let out a warning growl.

"As I was saying, psychopath but I probably deserved that."

"Just shut up and help us."

"Fair enough." He said bringing out his claws.

I rolled my eyes as we moved so they could have space. Derek moved to sit on the couch, while Issac sat on a chair.

"Relax. I'll get more out of you if you're calm."

"How do you know how to do this, again?"

"It's an ancient ritual used mostly by alphas, since it's a skill that requires quite a bit of practice. One slip, and you could paralyze someone, or kill them."

"You-you've had a lot of practice, though, right?"

"We'll, I've never paralyzed anyone."

"Wait does that mean that you-..." he was cut off as Peter plunged his claws into the back of his neck.

"Derek, Derek what's happening?"

"I don't know."

"Taylor don't. We can't interfere, we could kill Issac!"

Peter let out a gasp as Issac began fighting against him. Derek stood up both of us following suit.

"Wait, I see them." Peter spoke out loud, making the three of us pause.

Peter ripped his claws out and fell against the table, Issac doubled over on himself.

I hurried over to Issac and crouched in front of him.