They Crossed The Line, Again

"So, you decided to wait until now to tell us that Danny almost died last night?" I snapped my temper flaring once again.

"Not so loud..." Scott stressed looking around.

"Do not tell me to be quiet. And on top of that one of the homicidal alpha twins brought him in and you didn't think it was important to let us know."

"Okay I know you're mad-..."

"Mad? I'm starting to feel homicidal Scott."

"Bella! Let me finish, please." He asked when I didn't say anything he continued. "We know Danny was in the ER, right? But we don't know why because he's obviously not a target."

"You find out you let us know immediately, deal?"

"Deal. I'll see you guys later."

"Do you think he'll actually let us know?" Destiny asked as we walked towards class.

"He better, because I'm not above kicking his little werewolf ass." I told her before we walked into the room.

"What's up Mason?" Destiny asked as we sat at our seats.

"What's up ladies? Who pissed Bella off?" He asked after taking a look at my face.

"Scott. I'm 95% sure Bella was about to break his nose." Taylor giggled pulling out her books.

"My money's on her." Mason laughed pointing at me before the teacher called our attention upfront.

In our next class I caught a familiar scent but couldn't quiet place it in my head, it was newer but definitely familiar.

"Cora," I muttered to myself just as the fire alarm went off, making me furrow my eyebrows.

I went to leave with everyone else when I could smell Lydia and Adien, their scents intertwining. I grabbed Destiny and Taylor by the arms pulling them in the opposite direction.

I stopped in front a closed door when I heard Lydia. "Is there a problem?"

"Yeah... Derek would like to kindly ask you to stop seeing Aiden. Which means that if I catch you with him again, I'm not going to pull the fire alarm... I'm going to pull your tongue out of your head."

I felt a hand on my shoulder making me look and see Taylor. 'Calm down.' She mouthed to me.

"Sweetheart, my last boyfriend was a homicidal lizard, so I think I can handle a Werewolf." She said smugly as the three of us slid into the room.

Lydia raised her had causing Cora to grab her wrist. "Let go. I said--"

"Let go." Stiles interrupted Rory following after him. "She said let go."

"Cora, I like you, but if I catch you threatening my sister again, I will make you regret ever knowing me." I smiled sickly sweet at her.

"Let's go we gotta try something." Rory said grabbing mine and Lydia's hands.

The seven of us found an empty classroom and Stiles sat something on the desk in front of Lydia.

"A Ouija board?" Lydia asked looking at Stiles then to Rory and I, making me shrug.

"Also called a spirit board. And it's worth a shot." Stiles told her as he and Rory began unpacking the box.

"A shot in the dark." Lydia countered quickly making me smile at her.

"Could you just try it, please?" Stiles said impatiently. "Okay, let's not forget who this is for-- Scott's boss, the guy who has saved our collective asses on more than one occasion."