Illuminated/ Silverfinger

Quick AN: this chapter is heavily unedited. Getting closer to Bella and Liam's first meeting! Also a very cute Derek and Bella moment at the end. He's definitely like a big brother to her. Enjoy!!!

—————————————————————————

"Class starts in five minutes. Just because there's no power, don't expect there to be no school." Coach yelled over the megaphone as he walked through the hallways.

"That was a triple negative. Very impressive, coach." Stiles yelled after him making me laugh as I was walking up the hallway.

"Copy that." He replied.

I was talking to Destiny and Taylor when Scott walks through the front doors, pulling our attending from each other.

I saw him pause before looking down the hallway to see him staring at Kira who turned and walked away. Scott when to hurry after her when he was stopped my Stiles.

"No. No. Stop, stop it." Stiles told him.

"What? I need to talk to her." Scott argued.

"No you don't." I hissed at him as we reached them.

Stiles pointed at me and nodded. "You need to remember that someone left a coded message telling Barrie to kill her."

"Which is why I need to talk to her." Scott insisted.

"Scott, no way. Until we figure out if she's just another psychotic monster that's going to start muddying everybody, I vote against any and all interaction." Stiles quickly rattled off.

"What if she's like me?" Scott asked.

"That girl walk through 1.21 jigs watts of electricity. She's not like you." Destiny and Stiles said at the same time making me look between the two of them.

Stiles shut his locker as Scott walked off, he looked at his keys for a moment before following after him.

"We'll that was completely fucking weird." I shook my head.

"Never expect any less from the two of them." Destiny agreed.

"We're not going to listen to Stiles are we?" Taylor asked seeing the look on my face.

"Absolutely not." I beamed at her brightly.

We didn't see Kira for the rest of the school day making me pout, she seemed cool and I wanted to get to know her.

"Danny is throwing a Halloween party and it's black light. We gotta go!" Taylor whined as we were sitting in my bedroom.

"She's right okay! We can be normal high schoolers for one night, and not worry about supernatural shit." Destiny pushed.

"A party? You guys want to go to a party?" I asked looking between the two of them.

They both nodded excitedly.

"Alright let's do it. You said it was a blacklight party." I said looking through my closet.

I grinned when I found the perfect outfit before letting the two of them rummage through my closet as well.