What Are We Even Doing?

"So, you went to Cora and Peter to ask about Derek? You could have just asked me I could have told you he was fine."

"You knew where he was?" Scott asked incredulously as the five of us stood off to the side of the hall.

"I knew where he was...? Of course, I knew where he was! I'm me, Derek tells me everything." I snapped at him.

"Everything? As in what happened with Paige when he was younger?" Stiles asked raising his eyebrows.

"That is not my place to tell you anything about that. If you want to know, ask Derek." I shook my head as the bell rang.

"Last class of the day!" Taylor grinned.

"Movie night at yours. right Bells?" Destiny asked glancing at me.

"Yes! Definitely, Lydia even said something about taking us to get something to eat later tonight."

"What about Rory?" Taylor turned to me her eyebrows furrowed.

"She's hanging out with Stiles." I giggled.

"God they're so cute it sucks," Taylor groaned as we sat in our usual seats.

"Just do what Mason suggested and ask out Hayden." I shrugged.

"Are you kidding me? That girl is so far out of my league I doubt she'd even give me the time of day."

"You know Tay, you're pretty hot yourself. You two would make a cute couple," Destiny replied nonchalantly.

"I wonder about you sometimes Des."

"What do you mean?" She turned to Taylor.

"You're straight, but you say things like that. And that is sending me Bi signals."

"It was an observation." She shrugged.

"Let's not argue about each other's sexualities in class, yeah?" I interrupted them.

As the last class finished, we headed out to our bikes Taylor spoke. "It sucks that Mason couldn't make it to movie night."

"Yeah, it does. But he promised he would be at the next one." I nodded.

"So, what are we watching tonight?"

"Well, we can't do Harry Potter because we promised Mason, we'd watch it with him." I told them. "We can watch anything. I have Star Wars, The Matrix, Batman, Indiana Jones, Lord of The Rings, X-Men, Ghost Busters, Spiderman. You name it I've probably got it."

"Can we please watch the Indiana Jones movies?" Destiny asked as we grabbed out bikes. "We haven't watched those in forever."

"I am so down for that." Taylor agreed.

"Indiana Jones it is then." I said before we got on our bikes and made our way to my house.

We were halfway through the first one when Lydia came into my room, "You girls ready to go get dinner?"

"Yes! I'm starving," Taylor grinned jumping up and grabbing her shoes and jacket.

"Definitely," Destiny nodded as we both got up at a slower pace than Taylor.

Once we both had our shoes and jackets, we all followed Lydia out to her car. I sat up front while Destiny and Taylor took the backseat. I didn't pay much attention at first, until I realized we weren't heading towards any roads but towards the high school. I pulled out my phone and sent a text to Allison.

Meet us at the high school. I think Lydia is having another dead body episode.

I glanced back at the two in the back seat, Destiny shrugged. Then Lydia parked the car and got out walking towards the building, I got out and followed her.