Galvanize

"Get your ass down here now! We have a job to do." I heard someone whisper into their phone.

I turned to Destiny and Taylor; eyebrows furrowed. "Stiles is here." I said quietly.

Taylor nodded confirming that she had heard him too.

"Dude, I'm already in bed! And aren't we getting a little old for this...?" I heard Scott say through Stiles's phone making me cover my hand with my mouth Scott was already here.

"We do this for Coach!" Stiles reminded him.

"I thought we did this to Coach.?" Scott asked him.

"Whatever, okay? You know he needs this! He lives for this stuff. He loves it!" Stiles reminded him.

"But it's the middle of the night." Scott complained.

"Which means it's after midnight and officially Mischief Night-slash-Day, and, by perfectly awesome coincidence, it also happens to be Coach's birthday. So, if you are not down here in five seconds, I will destroy you, okay? And I mean five, four, three, two..." I heard Stiles grunt and something hit the floor.

"One." Scott said.

"I hate you!" Stiles said quietly.

"What are you two morons doing?" I asked walking around the corner making them both scream.

"God you two are ridiculous," Destiny laughed rolling her eyes as her and Taylor walked in after me.

"Oh yeah totally because breaking and entering is exactly what you three should be doing on a school night." Stiles exclaimed sarcastically as he stood back up.

"Is that not exactly what the two of you are doing?" I gestured at the two of them.

"She has a fair point," Scott shrugged.

"So you guys are taking care of Coach then right?" Destiny asked the two boys as I adjusted the backpack on my shoulders.

"Yeah we have him covered." Stiles nodded.

"Great, we need to finish up what we were doing." Taylor grinned as we started to leave.

"What exactly are you three doing?" Scott asked.

"Let's just say everyone will be getting a fun surprise in the morning!" I laughed as we left the locker room.

We spent the next few hours making sure every classroom and room was ready for Mischief Night. We hurried out of the school and headed towards my house to get some sleep before school.

"You're back in school?" I heard Scott say making me turn to see him talking to Ethan and Aiden.

"No. Just to talk." Ethan told him.

Taylor, Destiny, and I quickly made our way over and reached them just as Stiles did.

"Oh, that's kind of a change of pace for you guys. Usually you're just hurting, maiming, and killing." Stiles butted in making me nod in agreement.

"You need a pack. We need an Alpha." Aiden tried to reason.

Stiles scoffed. "Yeah, absolutely not! That's hilarious, though."

"You came to us for help-- we helped." Aiden argued.

"You beat his face into a blood pulp! That's not helping-- in my opinion, that's actually counter-productive." Stiles incredulously stared at them. "And besides Bella did it not Scott."

"Why would I say yes?" Scott asked looking at the twins.

"We'd add strength. We'd make you more powerful. There's no reason to say no." Aiden continued.