The English Teacher Is The Darach And Hospital Visit's

We made it to Derek's loft and managed to tell him before Jennifer got there. I heard her enter the building so I nodded over towards the other side of the wall.

"Derek?" She called running into the room. "Derek, where are you?"

"Right here." He alerted her to where he was.

"Thank God!" Jennifer ran over to him and hugged him tightly. "Something happened at the recital, at the school, okay? I need to tell you before you hear it, before you hear it for any of them."

"From who?" Derek asked feigning confusion.

"Scott, Stiles, Isabella. They're gonna tell you things-- things you can't believe. You have to trust me, okay? You trust me."

"What is it?" He asked.

"Promise you'll listen to me." She said still pretending.

"I promise." Derek told her, it was quiet for a moment before she kissed him.

"They're already here, aren't they?" She asked as she pulled away from him, Derek looked over as the six of us walked out. "So, they told you it was me? That I'm the one taking people?"

"We told him you're the one killing people." Scott snapped at her.

"Oh, that's right." She chuckled. "Committing human sacrifices? What, cutting their throats? Yeah, I probably do it on my lunch hour-- that way, I can get back to teaching high school English the rest of the day. Makes perfect sense."

"Where's my dad?" Stiles asked tearfully Rory grabbed his hand and held on tightly.

"How should I know?" She innocently replied, before she turned to Derek. "Derek, tell me you don't believe this?"

He hesitated for a moment before he glanced up at Stiles. "Do you know what happened to Stiles' father?"

"No!" She shook her head.

"Ask her why she almost killed Lydia." Rory snarled.

"Lydia Martin? I don't know anything about that!" She said vehemently.

"What do you know?" Derek asked almost angry.

"I know that these six, for whatever misguided reason, are filling your head with an absurd story. And one they can't prove, by the way."

"But what if we can?" I asked smugly pulling out a container.

"What is that?" She asked.

"My boss told me it's a poison and a cure." Scott shrugged as my smug smile turned into a wide grin.

"Which means you can use it and it can be used against you." I finished for him as I unscrewed the lid and took a few steps forward.

"Mistletoe?" She asked before I flung the contents of the container at her.

A screech like yell came from her as her face morphed into the same scarred you one, I had seen in the flames at the motel.

She tried to run but Derek caught her by the throat extending his claws on his other hand.

"Derek, wait! WAIT!" She quickly spoke. "You need me!"

"What are you?" He growled lowly.

She gasped as she replied. "The only person who can save your sister." She began wheezing. "Call Peter... Call him!"

Derek pulled his phone out of his pocket with one hand not releasing Jennifer.

"How's Cora?" He asked.

"It's not good. She's in and out of consciousness, she's vomiting up black blood, along with one other alarming substance." Peters voice came from the phone.