More Bad Than Good

AN: sorry if there's mistakes. I'll edit the book once it's finished! Sorry for the wait!
*************************************************

Scott and Stiles had caved and asked Taylor and Destiny to join us.

"We'll split up. Cover more ground that way," stiles told us as he handed Destiny a flashlight.

I shrugged and we all took off in opposite directions. A few minutes later I heard Scott and Stiles screaming making me change my direction and run for them. Taylor and Destiny must have done the same because we almost ran into each other before seeing Scott and Stiles had scared each other.

"OH!" Stiles said realizing it was just Scott. "I think I found something."

"So did I." I said making them both scream again spinning to face us.

We followed Stiles as he lead us back the way he had came. He climbed in between some rocks when I caught the same scent I caught at the house. "It's a coyote den." I heard Stiles say.

"Werecoyote." I corrected from outside.

"You see this? This is Malia's. Remember? It's the same one she was wearing in the photo." I heard Stiles say

"We shouldn't be in here." Scott told him uneasily.

"What do you mean?" Stiles asked oblivious.

"She's not going to come back now." Destiny spoke up from next to me. You two just invaded her home-- your scent's going to be everywhere."

"If she's not going to come back here, where's she going to go?" Stiles questioned.

"I don't know...

"Can you track her now? You think you got her scent?" Stiles asked Scott.

"Maybe... But I'm better at this when I'm a full wolf... And I'm still worried that if I do it, I won't be able to turn back." Scott told him worried. "Give it to Bella and Taylor, they'll be able to track her."

"The door's still open." Stiles sighed.

"If I can't get to Derek, we're gonna have to find someone else to help. This is basically a crime scene, right? I think it might be a little out of my boss' league."

"And more in my dad's." Stiles caught on before they cave out. "We need you two to go in there and get her scent."

"I'm not invading her home anymore than you two already have. Besides I've got her scent from out here." I told them.

"Yeah it's pretty potent actually." Taylor nodded.

"Okay. I'm gonna call my dad." Stiles said pulling out his phone.

"You're sure it was her?" Stilinski asked us as he walked over.

"I looked her right in the eyes, and they glowed, just like mine." I told him. "The scent was the same as her room which has me thinking she's been in her old room."

"It makes sense, Dad." Stiles told him.

"But it wasn't a girl-- it was a four-legged coyote, right?" Stilinski made sure.

"Well, okay... But yeah, see, that's the point that we don't exactly have figured out yet." Stiles told him.

"Okay, but if it was a full moon, and she did change while her mom was driving, then anything could have happened..." Scott backed him up.

"Horrible things could have happened! Ripping, shredding, tearing things..." I continued.

"Which is probably what caused the accident!" Destiny shrugged.