Finding The Nemeton

Once they let us leave Stiles sent someone a text, before turning to me. "The Argents are picking us up."

"Who's all with them?" I asked him.

"I have no idea."

When they finally pulled up, Allison, Rory, Destiny, and Taylor were with him. The three of us climbed into the back seat letting Rory and Stiles sit in the middle and Allison up front with her dad. The ride to the apartment was quiet until we walked inside where Allison expressed her concerns about Jennifer taking her dad.

"The word is "guardian," Allison-- more than anyone, you know that's a role I haven't exactly lived up to lately."

"But she took Scott's mother and Stiles' father. That's not a coincidence." She said as we followed him into a study.

"Yeah. I'd also consider the fact that someone put your name up in large block letters on the elevator door. That kind of felt like a warning to me." I shrugged.

"I think it might be Morrell. She knows a lot more than she lets on, and she might even be trying to help us." Allison said.

"Well, she needs to get on that a lot faster, okay? Seeing as how the lunar eclipse is less than two freaking nights away." Stiles said worriedly.

"Stiles, don't give up hope." Mr. Argent said.

"They could already be dead." He sighed defeated making Rory give his hand a squeeze.

"I don't think so. There's something about Jennifer's tactics... It's like she's still positioning. Still moving pieces into place." Argent explained.

"And you're one of them." Allison reminded him.

"Then, let's not wait around to see the next move." He said pulling out a map making us gather around the desk. "Everything she's done has been on a telluric current, so Melissa and the Sheriff have to be somewhere on one of those currents, right?" He looked over at Stiles still sitting in a chair.

"Stiles, if we're gonna find them, we need your help." I told him honestly.

"You seriously want to go after her? I mean, what if she just takes you like the others, huh? No offense, but what's the difference between you and them?" Stiles said exasperatedly to Argent.

He grabbed a gun and loaded the clip. "I'm carrying a forty-five. Maybe she can heal from a shot to the leg and a few slashes to the face, but personally, I'd like to see how she holds up with half her skull blown off." He said before setting the gun on the desk next to him. "We've got one priority right now, and that is to find Melissa and your dad. We've got a map and every clue we need to figure this out-- the only thing we don't have is time, which is why I need all of you."

Stiles sighed standing up and walking over. "Where do we start?"

"The places where the sacrifices have been committed have usually been different from where the bodies have been found. I think the placement has to do with the strength of the current, so there's the school, the animal clinic, the bank." Argent said before Stiles said something.

"Wait a sec-- she wouldn't use the same place twice, would she?"

"Only if she didn't succeed the first time." Argent told him.

"Scott's boss." Allison pointed out.

"Deaton. It was her only failure. That could mean something." I backed up the theory.

"That's just one place so far. We're gonna need a lot more help." Stiles said.

"What about Lydia?" Allison suggested.