PROLOGUE

Mild sun rays along with slow breeze were entering into a chamber where antiquity has craved in each corner so carefully, to earn the curious expression of each eyes which will witness the chamber at first place.

Five celestial beauties were roaming in their own world with thoughts. It would be suitable to say that they were in their world of worries as their facial expressions were seeming worthy for addressing their thoughts as worries.

"Jyeshtha!" A voice rang in air to gain attention.

"Yes, Dhara. Wanna ask something?" The person who was addressed asked.

"Yes, Jyeshtha. Does the sweetness of couple life stand well for a temporary time period?" Valandhara, the youngest among Vrikodaratmika (wife of Vrikodar means Bheem) asked making her sisters stare at her together.

"Dhara, you also know the answer well. It's no, straight no. The presence of particular essence in our relationship depends upon us, on the way we reciprocate the emotions of our partners," The answer of dharmapriya Devika made all sisters sigh with the truthfulness of her words.

"Then why our couple life is going through the days devoid of sweetness, Devi jyeshtha?" Shishupal sutaa (daughter) Karenumati asked, no asking won't be fit with her gesture. She whispered her question.

"Because of which faulty reciprocation we are facing these days?" Dyutimat dulani (daughter) Vijaya joined Karenumati instantly.

Devika was staring at the disappointed faces of her sisters keenly.

"Subhadra, won't you say anything? Looks like due to grace of God everything is fine in between you and bhrata Arjun," Valandhara concluded which pulled Dwarkaratna back from her thoughtful state.

"I also have the same question like you all," She answered making all astonished.

So readers, here's the prologue

Drop your opinion if you wish.

Hey LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏