(22) THE SAVIOURS

Everyone was present to meet the messenger of Mahismati

Everyone was present to meet the messenger of Mahismati. More than meeting him they were eager about his arrival. The kingdom which had been deserted and had almost considered not to be existed sent a messenger. That was worthy enough to make everyone curious.

But the restlessness in air after the arrival of that messenger had a different story. Once upon a time Mahismati was an established and wealthy kingdom. But the king of Mahismati used to consider himself as the God of his subjects. Being blind in his supremacy he never had considered the inconvenience of Subjects due to any of his decision.

His monopoly had ignited revolution. He had tried, but couldn't resolve that, or it can be said that his arrogance over his supremacy didn't let that happen. After realising his failure over the issue from each side the king had chosen an unexpected way.

Mahismati wasn't only famous for it's wealth but also had crowned as the land of black magic. The king had created a demon from black magic to stop the revolution of subjects by terrorising them. The demon had accomplished his mission. But he denied to leave Mahismati.

After that the demon started his atrocities. Bloodshed used to take place on daily basis. Having no other option the king had asked help from the Goddess of his kingdom, Bhairavi. But she too denied to help him.

Inviting the demon to control the internal disturbance of his kingdom the king had handed over his kingship to the demon unknowingly. So, logically the demon had to be considered as the king of Mahismati. That's why the Goddess ought to support him.

Subjects left Mahismati being helpless. Finally the king died in the hands of that demon. But the brave queen of Mahismati didn't let the demon to acquire palace.

Everyone was reminiscing the history of Mahismati till the arrival of messenger.

"Hail to king Yudhishthir! I am here to ask your help," The messenger conveyed his motive shortly

"You are rajguru of Mahismati, aren't you?" Kanha asked making him nod.

"How can I help you? Put forward your words without hesitation," Yudhishthir reciprocated rajguru's urging with his genuineness.

"You all know about the story of Mahismati. But now the time has arrived to settle the mishap occured years ago," All shared questioning glances among themselves.