(12) INTEMACY, AN AWAITED ONE

After coming into chamber Arjun noticed that Subhadra was stuck in removing her necklace

After coming into chamber Arjun noticed that Subhadra was stuck in removing her necklace. She was huffing tiredly at her several unsuccessful attempts. He went near, and helped her. While removing the necklace his fingers brushed with the lace of her blouse. An unknown chilling sensation graced her skin. Her breathe started to dance according to the rhythm of his touch, the first ever intimate touch.

She was lost in ecstasy. Suddenly she thrilled with delicacy. After opening eyes she saw that he was brushing his lips over right side of her neck where the necklace made it's mark due to close grip. Being unable to resist the sweet yet passionate care she turned towards him.

Her stare merged with his. For the first time she was amused by his stare. "His honey brown eyes are damn attractive," She thought to herself in amusement. The depth of his eyes invited her feelings which was never recognised by her.

His hands rised to cup her cheeks as he noticed she reciprocated him in the way it ought to be. He came closer which made her wrap arms around his waist in trance. He neared his face to her.

He wanted to move ahead. But a thought was knocking in his mind that whether she's ready for it or not. Till now he never felt any such urge from her side which will make him to go close to her as a husband. But he got surprised when experienced the movements of her lips over his.

The trance of first touch of his lips provoked her. That was the reason of her initiation. He didn't delay in joining her. He poured delicacy while she poured her desire of that moment. The kiss deepened when she pulled him more towards her by tightening her grip on his waist. Though the force wasn't much still was sufficient to work against his serenity.

He responded her desire passionately. The intensity of their first ever intimacy was increasing gradually. At a point the pace got slow down in admiration towards each other. Then she surrendered herself in his arms. He caressed her hairs affectionately which made her sleep in that position.

Sensing that he lifted her in arms, laid on bed gently with a soft peck on her forehead.

"Love you for this pretty surprise, Subhi," He whispered to her softly making her snuggle to him.