(10) IGNORANT ABOUT THEIR HURT

The usual schedule of everyone started again in next morning

The usual schedule of everyone started again in next morning. But among concerned minds there were some carefree hearts who only know to cherish the moments without any compliance. Yes, they were none other than the little ones of royal family. Valandhara was feeding Sutsom as she used to do this always. Despite of being son of a foodie like Bheem, Sutsom always throws tantrum during his feeding time.

After some bites he started to run around the chamber for escaping from rest of the bites. Valandhara followed him. But as she was watching her steps couldn't able to catch him.

"Som, how much times I told you not to run while having food. With this action you can have stomach pain," Mother's concern stopped the little boy at his place.

"But maa, I also told repeatedly that I don't like any vegetable except potato. You yourself tell that forcing someone is not good, and now showing action opposite to it!" His gesture of asking made Valandhara chuckled.

"If we have a good cause behind our action then that action doesn't need to be checked by general morals. Motives justify moves, dear," She explained making him draw a confused expression over his face.

She tried to convince him, but he was too adamant. Bheem was noticing this, and suddenly his laugh gained attention of the duo.

"Dhara, you couldn't convince him till now! What will you do when one more will join to him? Will you be able to handle?" Though he teased her still that made her eyes sadden with the thought that he doubted her virtues as a mother.

Women are very much sentimental about their role plays, be it daughter or sister or wife or mother. They put the best of themselves always for their relationships. So, even a slight teasing about it also can hurt them anytime unexpectedly. That's what exactly happened with Valandhara.

Devika was checking herself in mirror before leaving her champer

Devika was checking herself in mirror before leaving her champer. But her attention over herself jerked off when Yudhishthir rushed to her calling her name.

"What happened, Arya?" Devika enquired after noticing his serious expression.

"Are you fine, Devi? Your ankle got twisted, and still you are standing instead of taking rest!" His concerned scolding made her surprised.