(31) A PRESENT FOR FUTURE

The celebration of happiness was something more than usual enjoyment after settlement of a chaos

The celebration of happiness was something more than usual enjoyment after settlement of a chaos. The heart which suffers, celebrates each shade of happiness being the sovereign. After Shishupal's acceptance for letting Karenumati stay at Indraprastha everyone was swelling with joy. Preparations started to make her birthday special.

Though the function was a small one among royal members only still everyone intended to make that special as that ought to be special due to many reasons. Making Mahismati free from curse, an opportunity to prove themselves by making Mahismati a prosperous one, Pandav brothers loved to accept challenges turning that into a better being for everyone, but the prominent reason of happiness was queens were like before as they had to be.

Everyone got ready to celebrate the beautiful evening. Smile was the adornment of each face. Nakul and Karenumati took blessing from everyone. She hugged Vijaya and Subhadra happily.

"Be happy always, my beautiful little sister!" Draupadi cupped Karenumati's cheeks happily.

"No wish for me, Panchali!" Nakul smiled to get the same from Draupadi.

"Why should you get wishes, Arya?" Draupadi asked in a joyous tone.

"This birthday is a new turn in Renu's life. So as in my life too. So, I too need good wishes along with Renu," Giving a logical expression Nakul smiled more widely than before.

"Then not only you, we all need good wishes, Nakul!" Bheem came forward.

"Because we too went through the same which you did," Arjun told exchanging a glance with Subhadra. She got his words, but silence was the best option for her at that time.

"Wishing you all a blissful life ahead with the soothing shine of heavenly bodies," Draupadi wished looking at the couples lovingly who got united newly after facing hurdles of their own.

Everyone gifted Renu except Yudhishthir, Draupadi and Devika.

"Where are my gifts?" Karenumati raised her eyebrows expressing curiosity and eagerness both in a maintained combo.

"We didn't forget you gift, Renu!"

"We have a gift, not only for you, but for everyone who retrieved the strangled  sweetness of their lives," Draupadi and Devika exchanged happy glances in between them after their statements respectively.

"Then reveal the gift soon, please!" The waves of excitement pushed Vijaya forward to urge.

"Don't tease by making us impatient. Please reveal, jyeshtha!" Valandhara too couldn't resist joining Vijaya.

"So, attention everyone!" Yudhishthir initiated drawing each gaze towards himself.

"During family value analysing week the incident took birth which lead us to reach here, to discover a beautiful concept, Strangled sweetness!" The brightest smile of Yudhishthir which was so rarest to witness made each eye shine with it's aura.

"So, according to suggestions of my queens I have decided to add a tag line to family value analysing week which takes place at interval of each six months, in our kingdom," Saying this he stopped holding everyone's curiosity.

"What's the tag line, Jyesht?"

"Please reveal, please!" Yudhishthir closed his ears to save himself from being deaf.

"Searching strangled sweetness," Yudhishthir said loudly stopping each voice.

"Did you all like the gift?" Devika asked.

"Yes, so very much," A chorus raised in air.

"How was the gift?" Draupadi was getting flooded with compliments along with Devika. After all both the queens had decided on that.

Everything started well

Everything started well. Proceedings made the occasion worthy enough to be cheered up, and enthusiasm wrapped the occasion all swiftly making everyone retire to their chambers for having rest.

But Arjun went to Kunti's chamber as she summoned him.

"Mata!" The tone of warrior was the softest one when he addressed the Goddess of his life.

"Come in, Arjun. Sit near me," He went to her, but instead of sitting on couch he placed his head on her lap.

"It's fine. Everything is settled," She caressed his luscious curls making him snuggle to her lap like a toddler.

Sometimes despite everything is settled around us still we need an assurance. We need to hear from someone, "It's mended. Don't be worried anymore." Who can assure better than a mother? Where can we find the secured feeling other than her lap? Which sensation can soothe us to solace except her touch?

He needed to be assured, she knew. The duo didn't utter any word for sometimes as if they wanted silence to be the sovereign in swiping out the anxieties.

"Your brothers have already headed back towards their lives," Kunti indicated Arjun what he should do.

"What do you want, Mata?" He tried to be ignorant.

"A miniature of you, simple!" She chuckled when he looked at her with a jerk.

"Mata, you should rest. It's getting late," Saying so he got up from his place.

"Really you are so fast. I suggested you just now, and you are going to execute my words!" She bursted into laughing at his utterly surprised expression.

"Good night, Mata!" He left the place hurriedly to hide his embarrassment.

A chain of laughter was still in continuance making him smile while proceeding towards his chamber.

So readers, here's the next part

Next part is going to be the final one.

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) Any guess or expectation for next?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏