(32) BACK TO SOLACE

Arjun was approaching nearer towards his chamber

Arjun was approaching nearer towards his chamber. Many thoughts were pulling him towards themselves like they were having their own fun while doing so. He too wanted to talk with her, but he was uncertain about the outcome. What their talks can obtain possibly, solution or something else. If they can't sort their issue out then where their relationship could go, maybe to a midpoint which keep haunting their peace.

"Can we be back to our places like we were before that incident?" Being unsure about the next he asked to himself.

"No, it's not possible," An answer shook him outside his chamber.

"No, Gudiya. I can't help in this," Arjun peeped into to see Kanha was present in chamber along with Subhadra.

"Let me go before Parth comes," Arjun took few steps back as Kanha came out after his final statement.

"So, you were convincing Madhav to help you, to pacify me!" Arjun entered into immediately making Subhadra surprised.

"Looks like you came back now itself," Now the turn of being surprised shifted to Arjun.

"How do you know?" The obvious question to be asked after being surprised.

"Because you heard the last part of our conversation," She answered.

"How do you know?" He repeated his question again.

"I guessed. By the way I was not convincing him to help me to pacify you. It was something different," She looked at another direction to avoid his curious eyes.

"May know what were you talking?" He went a little closer to dominate her unwillingness.

"If I say then will forgive me?" She asked like a child creating a hard time for him to suppress his smile.

"No, I won't," He denied looking at other direction imitating her.

"I was convincing him not to disclose my deed in Dwarka, but he denied," Her sad tone made him turn towards her.

"Why? When you didn't think about anyone before taking any action then why are urging anyone to hide your deed?" He was asking calmly, but still she was unable to meet his eyes.

"Madhav will handle everything. Don't worry. Everything is settled now," He spoke as her silence prolonged more than a limit.

"In between us too!" Her hope and sadness were sounding together in her voice.

"Why you did that?" After taking a short interval he asked.

She explained about that incident which had provoked her.

"What! You thought I was making your fun in front of everyone! At least you could have asked, Subhi!" He face palmed over her reason.

"If I had asked you then everything would haven't settled in between everyone. Mahismati would haven't freed even," Again silence prevailed after her answer.

"I am sorry for being upset with you," He was the first one to break silence.

"I am sorry too for making the mess," She too apologized.

"That mess was needed," He smiled genuinely.

"You should be sorry for something else," Before she could reciprocate his smile he spoke.

"For what I should be sorry?" She was staring in bewilderment.

"For misunderstanding such a caring and handsome husband like me," Both giggled at the same time.

He explained what actually had happened at that time when she listened him addressing her as a child.

"I am really sorry, Arjun!" She held ears in embarrassment.

"You should ask sorry once more too," He pressed his lips not to laugh.

"Why again, Arjun?" She came back to her cheerful mood looking his playful expressions.

"Because you realised your mistake when I informed you about that," He giggled.

"I am sorry once again, Arjun!" He didn't expect her to ask him sorry again.

"Friends again!" She extended her hand towards him.

"Friends again strengthening our bond more than before," He held her hand admiring her lovingly.

"Arjun, I am confused about one thing," He sided his admiring session listening her.

"About what?" One more obvious question over her statement.

"Should I discuss with you before doing something or not?" She took the lead of playfulness from him.

"What do you want to do?" He reciprocated her playfulness.

"I don't want. I enjoyed a lot with you being a little girl. Who knows we can get the chance again!" She started to ran before he could chase her.

Though she was running fastly still he caught her proceeding towards her with big steps. He picked her up instantly.

"You enjoyed a lot being a little girl, right?"

"Yes!"

"You want that chance again, right?"

"Yes!"

"But I want a change next time," His mischievous smirk put her into astonishment.

"I want a miniature of you next time," He joined face with her.

"A cute, sweet, little daughter of mine," He started pecking all over her face.

"Not yours, it's ours," She stunned him.

"Ready, right?" He spinned her in his arms.

"Yes!" She buried her head in his hug.

He placed her on bed. Sat near her holding her hands.

"Before trying for a daughter like you I wanna relive our childhood once again. So that our daughter will be a replica of you," He widened arms for her.

"Nice suggestion. I need to revisit little Arjun. What if we get a son? He needs to be your replica," She didn't make delay in accepting his invitation.

They smiled at each other before closing eyes in each others embrace.

Strangled sweetness found a suitable stoppage in solace.

So readers, here's the next part

Now questions.

(1) Any fact you liked here?

(2) Any gesture to be commented?

(3) How was the journey in short?

LAXMIPATI SHRI NARAYAN, please accept the positivity of my this whole completed work as an offering to you in name of all wellbeing of my LIFELINE.

RADHE RADHE 🙏